There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I miss him!

With everything being discussed about Crabtree not signing, Morgan maybe being all hype, Hill not stepping up...It just really makes me miss him. I remember a time when there were no discussions coming out of niner nation about the status of our WRs. Man have times changed. I think Im actually depressed.

A better time
Originally posted by Youngone:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by valrod33:

• lazy
  • Veteran

Originally posted by lazy:

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by lazy:

• flow
  • Veteran
Damn
What's up with those people in the comments section saying that Moss is better than Rice??
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
What's up with those people in the comments section saying that Moss is better than Rice??

ya. moss holds no records in the superbowl.... oh wait. he's never been to the superbowl!
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

ya. moss holds no records in the superbowl.... oh wait. he's never been to the superbowl!

yes he has when the patriots lost to the giants

But yeah he is no Jerry Rice
its funny, but out of all our recivers..... Jason Hill is the one who reminds me most of Jerry...

I guess it seems like they have the same build, deceptive speed, catch everything and they just quietly make plays.....

I can't wait to see how Jason Hill turns out in a couple of years....be it with us or another team.........but hopefully with us

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 3, 2009 at 10:49:29 ]