LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Anyone going to the SF vs SD on 09/04

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MaliCali:
ive been mulling it over, how much are tickets???

though my drive there and back from Hollywood isn't going to be my favorite.. [/quote

I payed $25 for seats around the 35 yd line................usually preseason tickets are more affordable.............so take a chanHe bro leave hollywood for some good ol fashion football in SD
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Unfortunately it will be the only game I've ever been to until I go to the SF vs ATL game this season so I'm not sure what's done at tailgates but i'll be there

I'd like to go, especially since the game is blacked out here, but doubt that I can get a pass.

I'm assuming by "here" you mean... San Diego?
Originally posted by nekst:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Unfortunately it will be the only game I've ever been to until I go to the SF vs ATL game this season so I'm not sure what's done at tailgates but i'll be there

I'd like to go, especially since the game is blacked out here, but doubt that I can get a pass.

I'm assuming by "here" you mean... San Diego?

Yeah, and LA and OC.
Ill be there. Leaving OC right now. 951-454-3575 if anyone wants to meet up or whatever.

Trying to score tickets right now on CL, but these crazy locals are asking way too much for preseason tickets...

though my drive there and back from Hollywood isn't going to be my favorite..

doing those toll freeways thru irvine sure help cut the drive a bit...
Originally posted by ssahnan:

though my drive there and back from Hollywood isn't going to be my favorite..

doing those toll freeways thru irvine sure help cut the drive a bit...

Yeah -- jump on the 73 and pay the 4 bucks. Totally worth it, especially with the Friday commute.
Share 49ersWebzone