There are 174 users in the forums

Will The 49ers Sign Micheal Crabtree This Year

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will The 49ers Sign Micheal Crabtree This Year

I think this guy got a bum rap in the draft, and maybe his DOES deserve more than 10th slot money, whether he gets it or not, is still to be seen. Either way, this sit out will be forgotten once he scores his first 49er touchdown, so just back off and stop hating on a player. I bet half of the guys on the niners roster wish they had sat out when they were rookies to get a lil more $$$$$$ in their contract, just chill out and be patient, it will be well worth it.
I just can't imagine him not signing; and if he doesn't, then he's not someone that I would want on the team anyway.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I just can't imagine him not signing; and if he doesn't, then he's not someone that I would want on the team anyway.

Amen
There is no way he can't sign. He would lose ALOT of money.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 415fan:

Amen

Preach. I just can't believe he would take this risk. The odds are incredibly high that he'll be drafted lower than 10 next year. And isn't that stud from OK or OK State coming out? He'll still be no better than the 2nd wide reciever taken.
  • SANDMAN
  • Info N/A
He'll sign this year. If he waits till next year he'll get picked lower than 10. No way he sits the whole year.
I'm just stunned that we followed up drafting him...by missing the deadline to trade his rights, because we had "high hopes" he's sign. Apparently our whole front office has it's collective head buried in the sand...

But if Crabtree could just have $1...ONE DOLLAR...for every "Will Crabtree sign" thread...he'd be in the ballpartk of getting that extra $8 million in guaranteed money!
Originally posted by CRH49:

Amen

Preach. I just can't believe he would take this risk. The odds are incredibly high that he'll be drafted lower than 10 next year. And isn't that stud from OK or OK State coming out? He'll still be no better than the 2nd wide reciever taken.

dez bryant and arilius (i know its wrong) benn will be drafted before him and i can almost bet some other wr will improve his stock if not more
I hate to say this but it looks like Crabtree has BUST written all over him. I am wary of players interested more in the money than the love of the game!
F*ck Crabtree ...I hope they trade the Greedy b*****d

I was psyched when we drafted him, too bad we didnt know what a goddamn pain in the ass he would be

Crabtree needs a punch in the face
bump for comments made by Deon lol
Originally posted by cNiner:
i still can't belive i bought this douch bags Jersy !

Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Originally posted by cNiner:
i still can't belive i bought this douch bags Jersy !

Amen

i agree
Share 49ersWebzone