LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

"We are not a Charity!"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pretty cool of you to think about this. Certainly a contrast. Let's hope past performance during this preseason is indeed an indicator of future performace. Fingers crossed.....
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
As long as Gore doesn't fumble (and he won't under Rathaman's watch), and Alex Smith doesn't play... we'll manage pretty well in this particular dept.

i hate to break it to ya but gore is good for a couple of fumbles no matter whose watch he's under. it just happens he fumbles at the worst spot & time.

I have a feeling that coffee will be our short yardage back and he ain't fumbling.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by wailers15:
As long as Gore doesn't fumble (and he won't under Rathaman's watch), and Alex Smith doesn't play... we'll manage pretty well in this particular dept.

i hate to break it to ya but gore is good for a couple of fumbles no matter whose watch he's under. it just happens he fumbles at the worst spot & time.

I have a feeling that coffee will be our short yardage back and he ain't fumbling.

that is good news
Coffee cake anyone???
Hopefully the Cardinals continue their trend of coughing the ball up this season.....

But that is some good news about us though.
These turnovers are the only thing keeping us at 3-0....I don't think we can rely on this "luck" to carry us when the games count. We have got to get more prssure on the QB and more from Clements.
Originally posted by Robert:
Pretty cool of you to think about this. Certainly a contrast. Let's hope past performance during this preseason is indeed an indicator of future performace. Fingers crossed.....

We have to get pressure on the QB and the INT's will come for sure
The top-3 teams in the 2009 preseason were the Rams, Niners, and Hawks, and the worst team was the Cardinals lol.

Not to nitpick, but I think that's an unfair statement.

Hill and Smith's turnover ratios as starters have been virtually identical.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Not to nitpick, but I think that's an unfair statement.

Hill and Smith's turnover ratios as starters have been virtually identical.

I don't believe that's actually true. Are you not counting certain years/games for Alex?

Share 49ersWebzone