There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bear Pascoe or J.J Finley Poll

Bear Pascoe or J.J Finley Poll

I vote bear just because I've seen him play at Fresno State and became a fan.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Bear better make it. I don't really like Finley, though in the practices that I've seen, they sure target him a lot, but he looks awkward trying to catch the ball.

I wouldn't hold awkwardness against him. Brent Jones was about as awkward as they come, but he was really good. I'm not saying Finley can be compared to Jones, simpley that the "look" isn't really important. If Finley has proven to be more productive receiving and blocking than Pascoe, Finley deserves the spot.

I've seen him drop some pretty easy passes in practice so it doesn't look like he is much of a receiver at all. And I've seen Bear play in college and he looks more like a natural receiver with good strong hands. In TC, JJ has gotten more looks as a receiver than Bear has though and I wish it was the other way around but for all I know, it would be they don't want to overload Bear and just have him focus on blocking.

You might be right. I remember reading how Pascoe lets things get to him, affect him. If he drops a pass, he will probably drop the next couple passes, that sort of thing. Sounds like he could use a year on the PS to mature a little. It will be interesting to see who they choose.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Same here
Originally posted by NINERMINER49:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Same here

GOOO Finley!!!!
I vote Bear Pascoe because he has a kick ass name. Who names their kid BEAR!!
Originally posted by backontop:

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Why is he covered in fecal matter
  • 9erThrowBack
  • Info N/A

-9fA

Because he fought his way out of the back end after getting eaten by the front end...
Originally posted by 9erThrowBack:

-9fA

Because he fought his way out of the back end after getting eaten by the front end...

isn't that the survival guy? If so I watched him take a piss on his shirt and then proceed to placing this piss soaked t-shirt on his head and face I guess it got hot so he rubbed doodoo all over to "cool" him down
Bear Pascoe crow eating begins... now.