There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

niners vs. cowboys pictures and ****

Ya thanks he gave me those last year since i have been traveling to games for 2 years now, the kicker and punter are first 2 people on the field so they recognize and know me.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Ya thanks he gave me those last year since i have been traveling to games for 2 years now, the kicker and punter are first 2 people on the field so they recognize and know me.

What do u do for a living???
WEll i could sit here and lie.. But i work a desk job making a whopping 29k a year wooo!!
Originally posted by WestCoast:

They kept showing her on TV and it obvious why!!!!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Fricker:

What do u do for a living???

Trust fund child.
nope... My parents are Broncos and Patriots fans and are both still living... No money has been given to me by them.. I do this all on my own completely 100%.
  • knumrock
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by teeohh:

lol this is funny

Forreal this was a supreme teabag and the fans in the back are enjoying it
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
any pictures of clements lining up farther back than the safety?

lol

top left (defense, looking from offense is top right) is clements

It looks to me that Nate is playing back because the nickle corner is creeping up to blitz. He's trying to read the QBs eyes and go after whoever he's throwing to. Keep both receivers in front of him and break on the ball if the pressure from the blitz gets there. I don't think our corners press the receivers much in our D. Bend, don't break D is what we've been running for last 3 years. Too bad we don't have defensive coordinators from the school of the Eagles Jimmy Johnson. Pressure, pressure, and more pressure!!
  • titan
  • Veteran
any pictures of clements lining up farther back than the safety?

I was pissed he was getting beat by a 3rd and 4th receiver.
cool pic: