-
SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 59,185
-
WillistheWall
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,848
Well that was more of an attack on our fanbase than the team itself imo. kind of random.
-
socalniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 19,420
I chuckled when i read this:
Quote:
This was the franchise that taught John Madden how to suck dick. Long before Brett Favre came into the league, Madden was privy to working the 49ers' shaft like he was being paid in platinum bars for it.
-
miked1978
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,631
-
PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,462
Stupid, but funny...
-
9erfanAUS
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,281
LOL funny stuff.
-9fA
-
Daniel2778
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,714
lol i dont even know how to respond to that
-
Schulzy
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,395
Well, that was interesting...
-
verb1der
- Member
-
- Posts: 15,613
All that hate, yet still a reminder of the 49ers GREAT past!
-
NickSh49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,939
Brave. I was gonna post this yesterday, but I feared the wrath of 'Zoners without a sense of humor.
-
fzrdave
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,170
It's good not to take your team too seriously, but that's a bit too far for me. It kind of reminded me of a Jim Rome caller rant if they were allowed to say F**k at least once in every sentence. I also read the Packers one while I was there, and I love to hate on the Packers, but once again, meh.
-
lamontb
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,335
Pretty good i read deadspin a few times a week they are all pretty funny
-
Canadian49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,890
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Brave. I was gonna post this yesterday, but I feared the wrath of 'Zoners without a sense of humor.
I was debating as well...
I'm actually shocked at the response. Maybe my disclaimer in the original post?
Either way, the rest are pretty funny as well. The Detroit Lions one was way too easy though
http://deadspin.com/5345209/why-your-team-sucks-detroit-lions
Gotta love that pic
[ Edited by Canadian49er on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:26 PM ]
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
Quote:
From Montana to Young to Garcia, no team was able to transition to new quarterbacks like the 49ers did. Now they have the delightful Alex Smith-Shaun Hill diarrhea combo plate. You people are going to RUIN Frank Gore and Glen Coffee, you know that?
Buwahaha, this part is true