There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Finally, the pieces are in place.

Finally, things are set BEFORE the polish up preseason game. Alex/Hill talk is done...now let's get geared for Vernon bashing...just kidding.

Anyways, let's hope the Niners come out crisp this game. The starters should play through 3 quarters for both teams but the gameplans will still be simple. Therefor, this game will be all about execution and talent.

It's time to get ready for the regular season and allow these guys to rally behind their QB and allow their QB to lead them with confidence.

Alex, Shaun, whatever! It's time for the Singletary era to begin!
Amen to that, except it's all about Shaun Hill for now. Alex can take a backseat and enjoy the show. Go 49ers!

playoffs baby!
[ Edited by bigmike55 on Aug 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM ]
Passrush, baby.

Still, should be a good season
I wanna see a lot of Hill to Davis,

Lets go 9ers
Originally posted by English:
Passrush, baby.

Still, should be a good season

Agreed. Don't think we're a great team yet, but I think the pieces are in place to be very competitive and - dare I say it - pretty good this year.
Way to go Joe!!!

Hopefully, lots of this during the season.
Go 49ers! Let's get ready to take down them Cardinals week 1
I have a feeling Alex will be ready later this year or next year for sure. He showed some very good things this game and seemed to be really prepared.

We have a very capable backup...let's hope his finger heals quick.

It's time for VD to step it up and carry the receiving load.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling Alex will be ready later this year or next year for sure. He showed some very good things this game and seemed to be really prepared.

VD will have a good year. I think Hill trusts him and will throw him the ball a lot in the red zone. They both went to Maryland so i think they are going to be a solid duo for us this year.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Agreed. if we do need him hopefully it's for an off game and not an Injury.
I haven't been this excited for a season since we had Garcia and T.O.
PLAYOFFS BABY!