1. With Haralson out our passrush will struggle. Every year it´s the same sentence
" our Blitz packagaes will solve the problem" they never did!
2. Our Secondary will be much more agressive, this could force some bad throws from the Qbs. Last year QBs knew that they could pick on ROman and make risky throws because Roman would be caught out of position.
3. Our Run Offence will very fun to watch. Gore and Coffee could very well be a DC´s nightmare
4. Again our WRs will struggle to gain separation
5. Sopoaga looks intimaditg but he´s far from beeing intimadting.
6. Reggie Smith should be the primary backup at FS
7. We need a solid backup SS. Roman scares me in every position.