Alex Smith starting Raiders game!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock thi , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!

Let me explain something to you, most of the threads you have started are old news. This is not a race to see who can create the most threads. You are creating multiple threads a day and most are completely useless. I have no problem with letting posters post but when you flood NT for instance with stupid threads it starts to get annoying. Come up with an original idea, think it through, then post it....don't just post who is better, guess what, I am mad, blah blah blah bulls**t all the time.

Gee, that is funny....since Alex was named the starter "just today"

Why don't you try commenting on the thread subject vesus judging someone personally.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127936
Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock thi , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!

Let me explain something to you, most of the threads you have started are old news. This is not a race to see who can create the most threads. You are creating multiple threads a day and most are completely useless. I have no problem with letting posters post but when you flood NT for instance with stupid threads it starts to get annoying. Come up with an original idea, think it through, then post it....don't just post who is better, guess what, I am mad, blah blah blah bulls**t all the time.

Why don't you try commenting on the thread subject vesus judging someone personally.
, and if you can't comment on the thread subject then LOCK yourself out of this thread
Ohh please, please don't get SACKED on the FIRST play again Smith.
Jesus H Christ

, and if you can't comment on the thread subject then LOCK yourself out of this thread

this...
Jesus H Christ

dude seriously this has been posted in the QB competition thread, the Niners vs Raiders gameday thread, i even think someone posted this yesterday
Jesus H Christ

This news has been posted in a few different threads and this will be locked by the Mods. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!
Big Mar just don't bite into it. I don't know why posters have to be so prissy, I guess they are trying to impress so they can be Mods too? If the Mods lock it they lock it, if they dont, they dont, but no reason to diss the guy who's just trying to share information.
  • flow
  • Veteran
I like how coach Singletary is a man of his word and truely is making this a fair competition for starting Q.B.

Unlike that jack_ss Martz.

Anyways, no arguements here, the BEST Q.B. will start this season and no matter the case, I think we have discovered we clearly have a legit back-up too...no matter who that is.

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.
[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Aug 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by aacadena:
Big Mar just don't bite into it. I don't know why posters have to be so prissy, I guess they are trying to impress so they can be Mods too? If the Mods lock it they lock it, if they dont, they dont, but no reason to diss the guy who's just trying to share information.

The information has already been shared numerous times. This isn't an attack on him, once you hatch from your noob shell you will start to understand.

The information has already been shared numerous times. This isn't an attack on him, once you hatch from your noob shell you will start to understand.

Uhmmm.... it appears so far, there are a good number of posters who enjoy this thread subject and are commenting, so let it be. Geeeeez!

Uhmmm.... it appears so far, there are a good number of posters who enjoy this thread subject and are commenting, so let it be. Geeeeez!

Dude i hatched when my nuts fell and broke the shell.

Dude, you truely are showing you are not in this tread to comment on Alex Smith starting, but to cause havoc and get your LOCK dream accomplished, just stop.

Dude, you truely are showing you are not in this tread to comment on Alex Smith starting, but to cause havoc and get your LOCK dream accomplished, just stop.

I have commented on this situation numerous times in multiple threads. My goal is to inform you that you don't need to start a new thread every time a 9er thought comes into your head. With news like this chances are it has been posted by now, look into similar threads and see if it has been posted by somebody. 1 out of 3 of your posts is getting locked every day.....there is a reason for that.
Share 49ersWebzone