Not a member? Register Now!

Moran Norris

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Norris didn't suck in 08 our weak a&@ offensive coordinator didn't utilize him as a lead fullback! Norris is a monster lead blocker!!!

Norris was a detroit Lion in 08.

But you understand the argument being made.

Norris was a monster lead blocker in 2006 season, his first wth 9ers.

Norris was a sucky lead blocker in 2007 season, his second with 9ers.

Norris was on a 0-16 Lions team last season.

Like I already said.... which Norris are we getting in the 2009 season?

Lets see here. We had a real offensive coordinator in 06.
We had hostler in 07 and everyone sucked
in 08 well it was the lions and one man can't make a team win.

With that I say we get 06 Morran Norris. Now that wasn't hard now was it. Just a little logical thinking can go a long way

100% agree.

I second! Moran will be just fine. We have to stop SO critical on folks all the time. I'm glad he's back.
  • Mex49
I know he is our only true FB but he cant hit anybody and make a difference. I understand that the O-Line is not helping him but there were at least 3 plays where his man was able to help in tackles for a loss. And his running plays...please.
I was surprised that he found his way back to the 9ers and with a fairly significant contract at that. He was only a part-timer last season with the Lions, and that was with the Lions for crypes sake.
How long did we sign him for
  • Mex49
Originally posted by teeohh:

7 more games I hope

3 yrs. IMO, if it wasn't for Gore we wouldn't have signed him.

-9fA
  • Mex49
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

3 yrs. IMO, if it wasn't for Gore we wouldn't have signed him.

-9fA

I wonder if he is still Gore best friend?
Moran Norris =/= Moses

It's the O-Line.
Really he should only be on the field for a few plays. Better off having another TE on the field even if it is Walker
Originally posted by Mex49:
I know he is our only true FB but he cant hit anybody and make a difference. I understand that the O-Line is not helping him but there were at least 3 plays where his man was able to help in tackles for a loss. And his running plays...please.

he cant make a difference because of the offensive line. moran norris could be driving a tractor and it wouldnt make a difference because of constant f**k ups of the guard play and adam snyder
The o-line is not helping him at all. Whenever he is on the field the defense just stacks the box & run blitz everytime. We have to start making defenses pay with playaction out of that formation.
Who the hell names there kid Moran.

Originally posted by tohara3:
The o-line is not helping him at all. Whenever he is on the field the defense just stacks the box & run blitz everytime. We have to start making defenses pay with playaction out of that formation.

we have with some success.
The line has changed dramatically since he was last year. Smiley, L. Allen, Jonas Jennings (healthy).

Gotta expect a drop back when you have Chilo, and Baas there. But lets just blame it on Moran. No mames guey

[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Nov 13, 2009 at 18:17:38 ]
He sure can't catch either. Now Rathman, that was a great fullback. He could block, run, catch.