There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Moran Norris

Anyone else worried about what is going with Moran Norris and his "personal issues"? Is it a family problem? Depression? Staph infection? I don't know but we need a healthy/focused Moran Norris on this team and esspecially in the running game.
Frankly, I am wondering if the 9ers brought back the Moran Norris who first signed with the 9ers in the 2006 season & was a beastly fullback or.... if we have on our hands the 2007 season Moran Norris who sucked big time for us or the 2008 Morran Norris who was part of a sucky 0-16 Detroit Lions team.

Which Morran Norris do we have in 2009?
[ Edited by BigMar on Aug 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by BigMar:
Frankly, I am wondering if the 9ers brought back the Moran Norris who first signed with the 9ers in the 2006 season & was a beastly fullback or.... if we have on our hands the 2007 season Moran Norris who sucked big time for us or the 2008 Morran Norris who was part of a sucky 0-16 Detroit Lions team.

Which Morran Norris do we have in 2009?
Well i like the young guy more then zac who look like a chump last night. Kid sticks his nose out and seems like a natural playmaker something rathman can build around.
I know it was only one game but did Brit Miller remind anyone else besides myself of Marc Edwards....
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I know it was only one game but did Brit Miller remind anyone else besides myself of Marc Edwards....

you know i never thought about it until you just mentioned it....nah, he didnt remind me of marc edwards
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by BigMar:
Frankly, I am wondering if the 9ers brought back the Moran Norris who first signed with the 9ers in the 2006 season & was a beastly fullback or.... if we have on our hands the 2007 season Moran Norris who sucked big time for us or the 2008 Morran Norris who was part of a sucky 0-16 Detroit Lions team.

Which Morran Norris do we have in 2009?

Good question. He's not even close to being a good enough player that he can miss too many practices or preseason games.
Norris didn't suck in 08 our weak a&@ offensive coordinator didn't utilize him as a lead fullback! Norris is a monster lead blocker!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Well i like the young guy more then zac who look like a chump last night. Kid sticks his nose out and seems like a natural playmaker something rathman can build around.
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Norris didn't suck in 08 our weak a&@ offensive coordinator didn't utilize him as a lead fullback! Norris is a monster lead blocker!!!

Norris was a detroit Lion in 08.
I sure hope Coffee & Sheets get to run behind him this week against the Raiders.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I know it was only one game but did Brit Miller remind anyone else besides myself of Marc Edwards....

you know i never thought about it until you just mentioned it....nah, he didnt remind me of marc edwards

turboaids
  • rob28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 561
yeah we need moran norros if we are gonna get to the superbowl.
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Norris didn't suck in 08 our weak a&@ offensive coordinator didn't utilize him as a lead fullback! Norris is a monster lead blocker!!!

Norris was a detroit Lion in 08.

But you understand the argument being made.