There are 358 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Could this game possibly get moved to Sunday night?

And bump Favre??

very funny

You dont bump Lord Favre.

yeah so he can show whoever decides to watch him pick apart the sorry ass panthers. what a stupid gm to show late in the season on sunday night
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

And bump Favre??

very funny

yeah so he can show whoever decides to watch him pick apart the sorry ass panthers. what a stupid gm to show late in the season on sunday night

they were both playoff teams last year..coming into 09 it looked like a decent matchup
Is Clements back for this game? Anyone know when he is expected back if not against the Eagles?
with regrets i hate to say it......traveling all the way east on a short week, i cant chalk this one up for us. 27-10 Eagles
23-19 niners
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And bump Favre??

very funny

they were both playoff teams last year..coming into 09 it looked like a decent matchup

dont they do a flex scheduling thing now? where if a team late in the season is garbage they would put a gm late in the season with playoff implications as the sun. night gm? cmon, who really other than vikes and panthers fans wanna see this gm everyone knows its gonna be a blow out

And bump Favre??

very funny

dont they do a flex scheduling thing now? where if a team late in the season is garbage they would put a gm late in the season with playoff implications as the sun. night gm? cmon, who really other than vikes and panthers fans wanna see this gm everyone knows its gonna be a blow out

its a 12 day notice on flex scheduling
i'm confident the 9ers will come out with a win. it'll be a real close game, but if our o-line played great against dockett and the cards d-line, we should be fine

And bump Favre??

very funny

its a 12 day notice on flex scheduling

Yeah, and what sucks is that the 49ers/Eagles were gonna be first-place 'runners' for the flex if they had beaten the Seahawks weeks ago. :(

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 15, 2009 at 19:00:27 ]
Originally posted by tmg808:
If 49ers can win this game will this end the doubts about if they can make the playoff still??

the fact that we need help is the thing that has people doubting. if we beat the eagles it's about a 99% chance we finish 9-7. During the entire Cards game I was rooting for Cardinal injuries like with Fitz I hope he's out for the year. I was really hoping Warner was going to be hurt bad.

Originally posted by PTulini:

We got this......four in a row baby!!!
I'm going to say what I said in teh Jacksonville thread:

I reserve the right to withhold any and all predictions based on this team's bipolar disorder.

If the team that showed up Monday night shows up on Sunday in Philly, there's a very good chance the Nines can steal one.

If the team that showed up in Seattle () shows up, it's going to be a long game.

One thing going for the Niners though - the Eagles are coming of a big, emotional win, much like the Tards were. It could play in their favor.

We'll see - Go Niners!

[ Edited by horsecore on Dec 15, 2009 at 19:59:10 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Who's ready?

i am pumped! can't wait for this game

Hell ya! Let's go 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone