LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This team has a weak LB core and without Dawkins I don't think they have a great run support behind there great line. The Offensive line will be tested this week so all you Baas supports might want to wait until after next week.
I'm not concerned about their D. It's their potent offense that scares the s**t out of me. Then again, look at what we just did to the cards.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I'm not concerned about their D. It's their potent offense that scares the s**t out of me. Then again, look at what we just did to the cards.

That all belongs to DeSean Jackson with Maclin and Westbrook hurt. They can not allow Jackson to beat them.
Their offense doesn't turn the ball over, I hope the Niner D can step up like they did against the Cards. Right now, Philly is +15 in the turnover margin. Only GB has a better turnover ratio.

The Niners have got to play mistake free football. I say that Willis mirrors Westbrook and Shantae bumps Deshean around all day. Have Goldson help out on his side too.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Eagles will possibly be without Westbrook, Maclin and Celek. this means we should be able to double Jackson.

they key to this game will be containing DeSean Jackson AND Leonard Weaver. Weaver has been a beast for them this year.
Their offense won't play like they did against the giants.....the giants couldn't tackle anyone and they weren't playing defense.....I really think we can beat them if we run the ball like we did last night and not turn the ball over.
The niners needs to cool down ACTION JACKSON if we're to beat the Eagles
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Take from the lessons learned from the Cards game last night.....grow & play MISTAKE FREE FOOTBALL.
i think Goldson will jack DeSean up, that's my prediction
if we play football like last night no one beats us. but then again when do we show consistency as a team??? im scared to death about the eagles offense, their d is torchable if our offense is clicking on all cylinders

Originally posted by tmg808:
If 49ers can win this game will this end the doubts about if they can make the playoff still??

If we win this I would say we are playoff caliber, however we will need help from other teams to get in. We can't count on Lions or Rams beating the Cards but the Packers might. So in the Wildcard race I see Philly winning the division, Cowboys out of playoffs, ATL (easy schedule but no Turner/Ryan?) possibly out but they hold the tie breaker on us. Giants have a one game lead but they have Min, Was & Carolina. I would say if we win out they would be our biggest threat. Either way we need Washington's help to beat Dallas and the Giants.
I hope we destroy Mcfatass I hate him
49ers 33
Eagles 29

Originally posted by FourNine49:
Their offense doesn't turn the ball over, I hope the Niner D can step up like they did against the Cards. Right now, Philly is +15 in the turnover margin. Only GB has a better turnover ratio.

The Niners have got to play mistake free football. I say that Willis mirrors Westbrook and Shantae bumps Deshean around all day. Have Goldson help out on his side too.

Anyone know how many turnovers we have given up and taken? What is our ratio? Has to be on the plus side with the Bears and Cardinals games.
all day
Share 49ersWebzone