LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Smith should have a good game and get time to throw. The Jaguars generate little pass rush (they have a league-low 10 sacks),

Wouldn't bet on it though, teams always seem to capitalize on us with something they couldn't do in previous weeks (Forte's huge game on Thursday, Green Bay's o-line playing like pro-bowlers).

Not being negative, but nothing has been easy for this team, we haven't had one lucky game where we've been able to capitalize (by execution or play-calling) on an opposing weakness and rub the wound in.

I'm praying I'm proven wrong though, this team needs to turn on it's heart light!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Smith should have a good game and get time to throw. The Jaguars generate little pass rush (they have a league-low 10 sacks),

Wouldn't bet on it though, teams always seem to capitalize on us with something they couldn't do in previous weeks (Forte's huge game on Thursday, Green Bay's o-line playing like pro-bowlers).

Not being negative, but nothing has been easy for this team, we haven't had one lucky game where we've been able to capitalize (by execution or play-calling) on an opposing weakness and rub the wound in.

I'm praying I'm proven wrong though, this team needs to turn on it's heart light!

No I totally agree. You're not being negative at all. It really is strange how teams will have pro-bowl games against us.

"Titans have the worst pass defense.." - All their starters are back and they get 3 picks. Now they've won 4 straight.

"GB's O-line sucks...Rodgers will be on his a$$ all day." - We sack him what...once...all game? Smith gets sacked 3 times in the first half and Rodgers - none.

So I'm not buying any of the stats or predictions. I'm just pretending its game 1 of the season and we are playing the Jags and its going to be unpredictable. Our team has a tendency to make scrubs look like studs. We will shut down Sims-Walker only to have their 4th WR have a career day or some bullsht like that.

Its always something with these guys.
[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Nov 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by horsecore:
The run D is going to be tested against that little bowling ball.

I reserve the right to withhold any and all predictions based on this team's bipolar disorder.

Bipolar is a very good description of the Niners.

i wonder which 49ers defense will show up this week
If we don't come out in the spread, the coaching staff sucks. If anyone watched the Arizona game this year they would have seen how bad Jacksonville played in that formation. Arizona WR's were open all over the field and Warner had a near perfect day passing. Plus their best DB in Mathis is out, they are ripe for picking. If this team can come out and play as well on offense as they did the second half against the Packers, the 49ers can win this game going away and show they aren't finished yet.
wow their best cb mathis is out i swear we better come out firing from the get go if we werent so conservative i would expect 3-4 td passes from smith but knowing singletary if were up say 14-0 its run run run run short 5yd passes and try not to lose
Jags have won four of their last five. But the loss was a thumping at the hands of the Titans and the four victories have come by three points or less to the Rams, Chiefs, Bills and Jets. All but the Jets game were played in Jacksonville. I think the Niners get a convincing win this Sunday. Open it up early and often!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Crabtree is going to have a huge day. Believe that.
we will win!!!!!!

Almost every game so far, we felt like we had a chance to win. Basically, every game excluding the Colts one. We still lost 5 out of 6.
Next up Jaguars, and we again, have a decent chance of winning.
Let's see
Look for Raye to come out of the gates in the Iformation
madden predicting we beat the jags

jags 23
9ers 24

http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4687258
Is BJ going to play this weekend? Is he going to be our Kickoff return man?
It would be nice to see him used in the spread style offense. Crabtree, Morgan, Hill,Jones and VD could really stretch the field
Share 49ersWebzone