5-6!!! Make it happen!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wake up, people it's GAME DAY!
[ Edited by mayo63 on Nov 29, 2009 at 7:59 AM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Thinking of laying a $1,000 on my 9ers tomorrow, just won $750 thanks to Hawaii beating Navy. A few things make me nervous though, first off its Alex Smith and his inconsistency, next is our poor ass tackling that I've been witnessing. And last but not least is Jimmy's Rayes inability to get this offense coming outta the gates firing on all cylinders, that's what scares me.

NO KOLOHE!!!!!! U can buy so much cool s--t with 1G.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Is that Smith?

Let's GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
no it's ceaderman after todays game
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Thinking of laying a $1,000 on my 9ers tomorrow, just won $750 thanks to Hawaii beating Navy. A few things make me nervous though, first off its Alex Smith and his inconsistency, next is our poor ass tackling that I've been witnessing. And last but not least is Jimmy's Rayes inability to get this offense coming outta the gates firing on all cylinders, that's what scares me.

First cuz I can't believe you bet the Hawaii game. I would have been $h!tten bricks at the end. I don't bet on Hawaii anymore been burned to many times by them. Second, good call on taking the niners off the board everything you said was true and valid reasons for not betting them. I wouldn't bet the 1 G spend the $750 you won some other way.
Originally posted by horsecore:
The run D is going to be tested against that little bowling ball.

I reserve the right to withhold any and all predictions based on this team's bipolar disorder.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by horsecore:
The run D is going to be tested against that little bowling ball.

I reserve the right to withhold any and all predictions based on this team's bipolar disorder.

LOL, I'd have to agree here. I have no idea which team is going to show up today. I do know that Jacksonville is on a 3 game streak and is playing at a very high level. I am very excited about this game.
Feeling a win today let's go
Forgive me as I know it's been mentioned before but, does anybody know where the best place to watch a 49ers game is in LA, LAX area? They're not showing the game on local tv and my computer moniter keeps clicking on and off by it's self so I'm gonna have to go out if I want to see the game. Any ideas of where, preferebly 49ers friendly?
Yes it is gameday! I know 49erzone fans are critical, but the fans at the stick are ruthless! We come out running with Alex behind center, get ready for some boo's. Enough already! WE ARE ALL HUNGRY FOR A GOOD, HARD FOUGHT, DECISIVE WIN! A full game of our best football and coach Singletary's best coached game is needed, so we can all feel good for the holidays, and have something positive to talk about around here. 31-17 niners, pending on the head coaches decisions. Throw that pride out the window, and lets do it!

Originally posted by vermonator:
Forgive me as I know it's been mentioned before but, does anybody know where the best place to watch a 49ers game is in LA, LAX area? They're not showing the game on local tv and my computer moniter keeps clicking on and off by it's self so I'm gonna have to go out if I want to see the game. Any ideas of where, preferebly 49ers friendly?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/php/sportsbars/
I hope all who get to see the game today, enjoy. I have to work today so no TV only radio. First Sunday, I have had to work in 2 years.
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by vermonator:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/php/sportsbars/

Thanks!
jags got blown out by the cards and seahawks and barely beat the rams.....if we lose to them I'm killing something. Probably a 12 pack.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
jags got blown out by the cards and seahawks and barely beat the rams.....if we lose to them I'm killing something. Probably a 12 pack.

Thats a little light. I would have to go for the case.
Share 49ersWebzone