There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Practice

Does anyone know the 49er practce schedule on the weekdays?
"We talking 'bout practice."

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
"We talking 'bout practice."


beat me to it
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Does anyone know the 49er practce schedule on the weekdays?

why are you a scout for another NFC west team?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Does anyone know the 49er practce schedule on the weekdays?

why are you a scout for another NFC west team?

I want to go after practice to get autographs.
Man, how great would it be to be a fly on the field during Niner practice. The best run-defense in the NFL since probably the 2000 Ravens vs. arguably the best running game in football. It'd be amazing to see, when they go hard vs. each other, who gets the best of who.
Defense hands down would destroy our offense.....IMO this D has a chance to go down as the best in history.....
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Defense hands down would destroy our offense.....IMO this D has a chance to go down as the best in history.....

If the 2000 Ravens is the gold standard for defenses, this might be true. Because the 2000 Ravens only played one big time quarterback all year, and that was Rich Gannon in the AFC championship game. In the regular season, they played Kent Graham, Mark Brunell, Jay Fiedler, Scott Mitchell, Tim Couch, Brad Johnson, Steve McNair, Kordell Stewart, Akili Smith, Troy Aikman's corpse, Doug Pederson, Spergon Wynn, Jamie Martin, Ryan Leaf, Jake Plummer, Brian Griese, Kerry Collins in Super Bowl.

Whereas we're doing what we're doing despite a schedule that includes Romo, Vick, Freeman, Stafford, Manning, Roethlisberger, etc.

I don't know how many defenses have been as well rounded as ours. A historically epic run D. 4 big time pass rushers (the Smiths, RayMac, Brooks). Arguably the 2 best inside 'backers in football. One of the top safety duos in football. And an elite corner. Certainly in the last 10 or so years at the very least I'm not sure another D has had as many assets as ours. We easily have at least 6-7 guys on defense playing at a pro-bowl level.
Originally posted by andes14:
Man, how great would it be to be a fly on the field during Niner practice. The best run-defense in the NFL since probably the 2000 Ravens vs. arguably the best running game in football. It'd be amazing to see, when they go hard vs. each other, who gets the best of who.

its nice
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Defense hands down would destroy our offense.....IMO this D has a chance to go down as the best in history.....

*sound of kool-aid being chugged down with a beer bong*
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
*sound of kool-aid being chugged down with a beer bong*

All I'm saying is we're leading the league in points per game allowed. Baltimore is the only team within 2.5 points of us. And they've only played one explosive offense, Houston, and even that deserves a big time asterisk since they didn't have Andre Johnson. We have played explosive offenses such as Dallas, Philly, and Detroit. Hell, even Cincinnati is 13th in the league in scoring. Our D could very well go down as one of the stronger units ever, especially considering that we have 5 divisional games left, where we'll likely allow no more than 5 combined touchdowns in them.
We talkin' bout PRACTICE
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
We talkin' bout PRACTICE