49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 650 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

A little advice from another die hard Niner fan. Don't let a stupid thing like a football game f@ck up your personal life, it's not worth it. I used to react that way after a loss and my family would hide from me. It's just a game, treat it that way.

Its not just a game, its a part of life

Its more than just a game when you pay for season tickets then it becomes an investment
34-17

Da Bears

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 10, 2009 at 08:20:39 ]
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
lets kick some bears ass!!!!

& start nate like everyone else says

i'm not opposed to that

You guys make me laugh .....

What does the webzone always think that if we change the QB the team will get better in all areas? Now if Nate Davis was a offensive linemen I'd be down with it or a good cover corner. Maybe even a pass rusher.

Agree , one week it is play this QB next week this QB . It is a shame that they are so many paper thin 49er fans that post here .

It underlines the main point that everyone is missing. While our QB's could stand to tighten up in some areas, ITS THE FREAKING O-LINE!!! You can keep replacing QB's all you want, but until we get better play out of the O-Line, it wont matter.
its supposed to rain, where do you buy a cheep waterproof jacket??
Originally posted by maximill15:
its supposed to rain, where do you buy a cheep waterproof jacket??
On rainty days, does the stadium provide ponchos?
Originally posted by FourNine49:
On rainty days, does the stadium provide ponchos?

lol yeah right. we are one of the cheapest teams in the league, no way we do that s**t.

no new stadium in 100 years, still doesn't look like it's happening.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
On rainty days, does the stadium provide ponchos?

i doubt it! On another note, does anyone have a link to the NFL thursday night commercial??
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
I think the niners will win this one. I dont know why but I just have a feeling they will.
Originally posted by teeohh:
we got this!!!!

We better . . . I'm going to this one. I haven't been to a Niner home victory in two years. I smell a win.
We will win.
  • 49ersrule07
  • Info N/A
Obviously I hope we win, but I am not going to get too wound up about this game as I have been let down the last 4 freakin games (even went to the Falcon game to that beauty of a blowout ).

I can't afford to invest any more high hopes right in this team now so if they win I'll of course be but if we lose I'll just be .

In that sense if the offense cut down in the darn turnover category, continues it's ability to move the ball, score like the last game, and if the defense can generate some turnovers of there own we should be in good shape.

This is not a bad team but the sloppiness has been so bad with penalties, turnovers and giving up big plays at the worst times, so we have killed ourselves in every sense of the word. The injuries don't help either. I think we just really need to win a game again to get the team really going again to gain momentum and finish the season.
Can't predict any score because I have no idea whose going to win this game.

Here's to hopes for 4-5 by the end of Thursday
I hope the 49ers kill the bears on Thursday. We need a win big time!




[ Edited by taney71 on Nov 10, 2009 at 11:09:50 ]
  • Envy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,382
Has anyone seen the NFL Network commercial for the game? Looks sweet.
Originally posted by Envy:
Has anyone seen the NFL Network commercial for the game? Looks sweet.

Courtesy of maximill15
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone