49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 771 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.
Who cares about this game we ain't making the playoffs crown the f**king tards As NFC champs it's over for us
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Who cares about this game we ain't making the playoffs crown the f**king tards As NFC champs it's over for us

If the Niners go 7-1 for the 2nd half of the season, there's still a chance. Oh wait, never mind. That won't happen since we can't even beat the freakin' Titans. You can't win a game if you cause 4 turnovers and get NONE in return.

As for this Chicago game, I don't expect us to win. Sucks!
This game can't come quick enough. Hopefully alex gets it together and out duels cutler.
well i'm going to this game...i'm not sure how excited i should be about this...good god i can't believe we aren't going to the playoffs again...i'm gonna be dead by the time we make it again....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
If Alex does bad in this game it could get ugly around here. He needs to show something to quiet the critics. I wish the kid good luck.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Nov 9, 2009 at 08:30:26 ]
GET US A WIN
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Who cares about this game we ain't making the playoffs crown the f**king tards As NFC champs it's over for us

Great fan.
The only thing that scares me is that the bears are way faster than us. We seem slow.
I am not even going to watch the game, instead I am taking my wife out for dinner and a movie.
Oh great. Jay Cutler is going to rip us another a*****e. We're going to go up 3-0 and then start the conservative play once again. We lose 42-10.

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Nov 9, 2009 at 09:16:04 ]
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

A little advice from another die hard Niner fan. Don't let a stupid thing like a football game f@ck up your personal life, it's not worth it. I used to react that way after a loss and my family would hide from me. It's just a game, treat it that way.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

A little advice from another die hard Niner fan. Don't let a stupid thing like a football game f@ck up your personal life, it's not worth it. I used to react that way after a loss and my family would hide from me. It's just a game, treat it that way.

Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by B650:
Another must-win game. This time, if we lose, consider the season over.

It's already over. We not finishing any better than 7-9. Don't you people look at the schedule?

Yes, and that's the reason we have hope.

Sorry, I have hope too. Just frustrated at how things are playing out. Go Niners!

Who isn't? Nobody likes losing. We've been losing for 6.5 seasons now. It's extremely frustrating. I was upset at work all day, and then when I got home, me and my GF got into an argument. I'm sick and tired of losing. My GF says I'm spoiled because I should be happy that we have 5 rings. I'm sick and tired of hearing about our 5 rings. I was practically in pampers when we won those 5 rings. We need a new damn ring.

Dam niners cock blocking? Yea it isn't tht serious I usually need to come home to some loving from my girl to get me over the lost and not argue with her. Especially if she has cooked.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone