LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 321 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Envy:
Has anyone seen the NFL Network commercial for the game? Looks sweet.

Courtesy of maximill15

WERE GONNA HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares if we win I doubt we are but if we do it don't matter we ain't making no playoffs just crown the freakin tards already as NFC champs it sucks but maybe next year I'm tired of saying that!
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Who cares if we win I doubt we are but if we do it don't matter we ain't making no playoffs just crown the freakin tards already as NFC champs it sucks but maybe next year I'm tired of saying that!

If you wanna crown em then crown em

We aint letting them off the hook buddy.

Go 49ers
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Envy:
Has anyone seen the NFL Network commercial for the game? Looks sweet.

Courtesy of maximill15

Yeah that's a great shot. Love the commercial. Only thing is I don't think our defense strikes fear in any team lately. Maybe in weeks 1-4.
we will win!!!!!!!!!
We're 3 point favs. I was thinking this was a pick 'em game. Good to now we're still getting love.
Originally posted by teeohh:
we will win!!!!!!!!!
If we have ANY chance of staying alive in this season, this game is a must win!
primetime game at the stick in the rain!! reminds me of the good days

Lol we're 2-0 right now within terms of NFL Thursday night games (Seahawks '06 Bengals '07). -And we have a long-running tradition of kicking ass on night games at home.

-We just have to win this game period or we can prepare for the draft (Carolina is en route to a 6-10 record thankfully).
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
primetime game at the stick in the rain!! reminds me of the good days

Woot!

f**k THE BEARS!
LIGHTS-OUT. God this game is so creepy to watch now, Singletary VS the '88 Superbowl-bound 49ers.

LET'S GO NINERS.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Lol we're 2-0 right now within terms of NFL Thursday night games (Seahawks '06 Bengals '07). -And we have a long-running tradition of kicking ass on night games at home.

-We just have to win this game period or we can prepare for the draft (Carolina is en route to a 6-10 record thankfully).

we played the bengals on saturday night....we're still 2-0 on nfl network though
Share 49ersWebzone