Originally posted by verb1der:
Are the Niners really that bad that some of you are giving them absolute ZERO chance to win this game?
I honestly feel that they have a chance to shock the world.
I still think we have an edge, last week wasn't enough game film for Indy to figure Smith out, and half of the game film 2 years ago isn't even relevant anymore cause Alex Smith practically looks different right now in his technique and style. -It'll be a realistic, but also a modest performance on Smith's end.
Indy's biggest strategy will center around shutting Vernon Davis down into double coverage. I'm almost for certain they're going to put Bob Sanders & Kelvin Hayden on Vernon the entire game (that's how a lot of GREAT teams have been shutting dangerous tight-ends down this year with CB-SS packages -in single, double, or rotational coverages).
So in short terms, this is going to be Crabtree's biggest opportunity to dramatically extend his caliber of talent.



......i never bet against the niners 
