There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? November 1, 2009

Where? Indianapolis (Game being broadcast locally on FOX)

When? 10:00 am PST

This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Colts favs by -12

they have had it easy so far when it comes to opponents

look

cards and dolphins are probably the best teams they faced and the dolphins kept it close for a while
We're gonna get our asses pounded, but we're gonna put up a fight so that our asses aren't handed to us by the end of it!
we will lose 31-48
9ers-27
colts-21

I have an idea what will probably happen ------ so I'm sticking with plan "b" that on any given Sunday our team can win.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 26, 2009 at 10:23 PM ]
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
In my mind, we're already 3-4. The only thing I am looking for against Indianapolis is if the offense can look like it did during the second half of the last game. Also, if that happens, i expect the defense to play well. We have a shot at this game, anything can happen on any given sunday, but this team hasn't given me reason to expect a win.

Here's to seeing some life to our team!

P.S. I expect Crabtree to catch his first TD this game.

Are the Niners really that bad that some of you are giving them absolute ZERO chance to win this game?

I honestly feel that they have a chance to shock the world.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
9ers-27
colts-21

Haha, holding the Colts to 21 is as close to a shutout as anyone will get on them.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I won't say that I don't care if we lose, but whatever happens I hope Crabtree gets a 100 yards this Sunday!!!!
We need to get some pressure on Peyton.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by verb1der:
Are the Niners really that bad that some of you are giving them absolute ZERO chance to win this game?

I honestly feel that they have a chance to shock the world.

They have a chance, they're going to be on the field. It's just they haven't performed well enough on Sundays to merit expectation to win. Sure, we WANT them to win of course. But after a while, reality hits you and you realize the Colts are the better overall team. I can't think of any position we're better than them in expect for MLB.
Share 49ersWebzone