There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Schulzy:
And Maiocco agrees with me:

"Watching 49ers' rookie right tackle Alex Boone on that last series, and he really struggled. I'm thinking practice squad for him."

I thought he was headed for PS all along. He played well vs Oakland against 3rd stringers but it was the Raiders afterall and he struggled against Dallas's 2nd and 3rd stringers, and tonight he has struggled against 2nd and 3rd stringers. He has a ways to go in pass protection, at best I'd say he can be a solid backup in a year or two.
holy s8it. the time of possesion was a joke. 40 min to 16? wow, three and outs all game are bad.
  • trellblaze1
  • Info N/A
40mins to 16mins time of possession?? my goodness...
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Ouch T.O.P. ..... We have had it 1/4 of the game a wopping 16 mins..
I hope this is not a preview of next week at AZ
Originally posted by sacniner:
holy s8it. the time of possesion was a joke. 40 min to 16? wow, three and outs all game are bad.

Running game has been non-existent in the 2nd half. Probably more passes than normal because they want to take a good look at Nate.
Not even trying anymore
Time of possession (according to Davis) was (with 6:00 to go) 40:00 Chargers to 14:00 Niners.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Seems like the Chargers have had the ball all night.

Coz our D sucks... It's the Niners of the last 6 years; give up long 3rd down plays so the other teaam can score. This whole thing reeks..

Now those scum blots have another TD..
At least we will see Nate throw to guys who can't run routes.. kweell!
I only seen rolland on a few running plays but when he tackles the RB he sticks them. If he is young why not cut ties with Jeff U and try something new? I have no idea how he defends the pass...

Originally posted by trellblaze1:
40mins to 16mins time of possession?? my goodness...

Get used to it, 07 all over again
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

these aren't even our starters

but they haven't looked great either
I hope RJF makes the team over Evans. He has consistently shown good strength and power.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
This is what happens when a coach goes soft on his team and lets them practice in shells.

Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

I hate it, but I am not real optimisitc. Maybe they will surprise.
Share 49ersWebzone