LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by zozell:
"49ers D.C. Greg Manusky says Dre' Bly starts Friday at RCB and Mark Roman starts at SS in place of Michael Lewis." Matt Maiocco's Twitter Page

he needs to just go ahead with naming bly the starter for the regular season.

Is that what you got out of reading that. My brain farted and forgot everything when the thoughts of Roman being our starting SS for Game 1 rushed through my head.

Looks like Lewis is being held out to keep him ready for the opener, don't worry about Roman taking his job.

I don't know man, Roman just doesn't "die".

Roman @SS>>>>>Roman@FS

Roman@ Any Safety still sucks though... but not as bad i guess...
is alex smith's finger still injured? I hope so because i want to see nate davis play pretty much the whole game!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I would like to see Shaun Hill throw one niiiice pass of atleast 15yards....JUST ONE NICE PASS......and I'll be satisfied and a little more confident in him, and then they can pull the starters out.

Lol I think we all feel that way
Crabtree is going to have 3 TD's......
Originally posted by teeohh:
our first teams should stay in there until:

1. we sustain a drive for a touchdown
2. we get a sack

That means our starters will be playing the whole game
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by valrod33:
we better lose this game

LOL that's what I was thinking.

Me 2. I don't want to go undefeated in the preseason..................for some reason.
Originally posted by King49er:

I'd be surprised if he scored more than 3 TDs in the regular season considering he's missed almost all of training camp.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by King49er:

I'd be surprised if he scored more than 3 TDs in the regular season considering he's missed almost all of training camp.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by valrod33:
we better lose this game

LOL that's what I was thinking.

Me 2. I don't want to go undefeated in the preseason..................for some reason.

lol neither do i
LETS GET THIS SH*T CRACKIN!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and we get to see the new AWAY UNI's in action for the first time!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
oh yeah and we get to see the new AWAY UNI's in action for the first time!

SO-CAL RESIDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per NFL policy, the game between the San Diego Chargers and the San Francisco 49ers on Friday, Sept. 4 will not be shown live in the Chargers’ television market.

The tape-delayed telecast can be seen at the following times: KFMB-TV, Channel 8 in San Diego – 10:30 pm Friday and 7:00 pm Saturday; KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles – 1:30 am Saturday; KMIR-TV, Channel 6 in Palm Springs – 10:30 pm Friday, and XEWT, Channel 12 (Televisa) in Tijuana – 11:10 pm Friday.

iam down to stay up all night to watch the game...
DVR just in case.

[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Sep 3, 2009 at 00:18:14 ]
Can we PLEASE f**king see one touchdown drive by our first team offense? I don't give a f**k who the QB is. Please. Just one?
if this game is blacked-out will i still be able to watch it online via....tvuplayer or channelsurfing.....? i would like to watch one more miserable 1st drive by our offense.
Share 49ersWebzone