49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 510 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
giants up by 5 against the rockies




is that a sack?


Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
giants up by 5 against the rockies


NICE
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Did they give an injury update on Dre Bly ????

Yea, Bly said that Dallas' s locker rooms are so nice he will not be back for the rest of the game...
  • carl
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,754
Why did we tie the game with a FG again?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
giants up by 5 against the rockies


NICE

thank god for the Gigantes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hel Yeah!!!!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Did they give an injury update on Dre Bly ????

cramp
I'm sure the Niners would punt here (in preseason). I wonder what Dallas will do?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I like Reggie Smith, dudes making some plays

I like Terrell Brown more because he stays on the WR and when they do catch the ball he is right there to make the tackle.
Might get a Davis two minute offense. Since he played primarily out of the shotgun in college, this could be fun to watch.
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,395
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
giants up by 5 against the rockies


Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
dude get Kitna outta there lol

Hold on, I'm dialing up Shawntae Spencer right now.


Originally posted by ads_2006:
I like Reggie Smith, dudes making some plays

reginald smith!!!!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I like Reggie Smith, dudes making some plays

I hope he turns into the next Merton Hanks !!!

His neck isn't long enough
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by crzy:
At least Mike Martz attempted to throw the ball down the field.

crzy, I think they try to throw it down field but Hill's arm can't do that type of stuff. Need to keep it within 20 yards.

that's cute Method......same sh1t from you.....but tell me....did we throw it down field when Alex was in there.....did we throw it down field when Huard was in there.....did we throw it down field when Nate was in there?

I think Hill threw two deep passes against the Raiders...but that's all I've seen so far

yeah they were kinda deep....but man...they were to f'n Micheal Robinson and F'n Arnez Battle....our speedsters apparently
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone