There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
and he can Gun it....hahahahaha GREAT JOB NATE!!

Gunned a catchable ball.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic GM but he gunned to Walker's chest which helps..... Alex's earlier hard throws were high in the middle of the field....

Had he thrown the ball to Morgan at his chest it would have hit the hands of a Raider rather than Morgan's hands.

Agree which is why the pass should not have been thrown. I'm a Smith supporter, BTW. Sometimes Smith dances too much on the edge of performing well and pushing it. The pass had to be PERFECTLY thrown - and Smith can do it, it was just too high.
If Davis throws an Int then it will be, "CUT HIM NOW!!! HE SUCKS!!!"
Davis

McKillop

Gunned a catchable ball.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic GM but he gunned to Walker's chest which helps..... Alex's earlier hard throws were high in the middle of the field....

Had he thrown the ball to Morgan at his chest it would have hit the hands of a Raider rather than Morgan's hands.

I have to look at it again.....but I'll take your word for it.....the only problem is that his other 2 passes were also of target which he gunned.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
lol that carls jr commercial is funny

WTF.... Carls jr. ???? That looked like Hardees?
A Balmer sighting tipping the ball?!?

Gunned a catchable ball.

Not at all being sarcastic. Favre does the same thing. The ball hits his guys in the numbers. Don't know why someone isn't teaching Smith that. Aim for the numbers - I'm sure I've heard that someplace.

Sometimes the defense doesn't let you hit the guy in the chest. Even Favre got the ball picked off a few times in his career.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
If Davis throws an Int then it will be, "CUT HIM NOW!!! HE SUCKS!!!"

What have you done for me lately baby.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
A Balmer sighting tipping the ball?!?

The Embalmer finally rises.
Kory sheets
Damn, we are destroying their run defense.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Raiders rushing defense
running game

Gunned a catchable ball.

Not at all being sarcastic. Favre does the same thing. The ball hits his guys in the numbers. Don't know why someone isn't teaching Smith that. Aim for the numbers - I'm sure I've heard that someplace.

Sometimes the defense doesn't let you hit the guy in the chest. Even Favre got the ball picked off a few times in his career.

A few times is an understatement for Favre
Sing wasn't joking when he said we are going to be a power running game.