Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 453 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,131
Originally posted by KevMoWong:
J.T. "the brick" just said to McFadden, "It looked like you were going to boink a few big ones..."

bwaaahahaha.

Gayders
Originally posted by Blitz:
Robinson needs three yards for 100 yards. Put Sheets in afterwards, he gets 100..that would be over three hundred rushing.


f**kin crazy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
START NATE DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 22, 2009 at 7:16 PM ]
good stuff from nate davis though
They said Nate Davis has touch on his passes.....well it seems they were not lying.

good job Nate.
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Originally posted by Blitz:
I'm gonna lmao if the rook leads em' into the end zone.




I will take that right now for 6........

I guess we now will now know who our QB is:)
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Nate to Delanie. Love it.
could nate davis be our future?

niceeee

we got for 2!!!!! yes! 3 point game!!!!!!!
and he can Gun it....hahahahaha GREAT JOB NATE!!
Originally posted by crzy:
START NATE DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best looking QB tonight.
Six......
Im liking what I am seeing from Nate Davis. I wouldnt be surprised if he competes for the starting job in a year or two.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,858
Originally posted by crzy:
START NATE DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giants down by 4
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone