There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

looks like a raider went down at practice.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=148387&id=4964
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
looks like a raider went down at practice.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=148387&id=4964

Sucks for them, they were pretty high on that guy.
I've heard from so many raider fans that have said Schilens would be better than Crabtree. lol
Originally posted by Hopper:
I've heard from so many raider fans that have said Schilens would be better than Crabtree. lol

He might be, the dude is like 6'4 with good speed. Also he is signed and in camp, so he probably would have had a better season then crabs.
He was fragile in college and the same is continuing in the pros.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
looks like a raider went down at practice.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=148387&id=4964

Sucks for them, they were pretty high on that guy.

he has a cool name
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
looks like a raider went down at practice.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=148387&id=4964

Sucks for them, they were pretty high on that guy.

Good thing he won't play against us
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by WillisOnThree:
Will this game be on tv?

in the bay of course

It will be televised on channel 5 in LA. Unfortunately it will be with the award winning raiders broadcasters.
[ Edited by Niner_Demon on Aug 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
looks like a raider went down at practice.

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=148387&id=4964

Sucks for them, they were pretty high on that guy.

Good thing he won't play against us

Quote:
Schilens said he was uncovered when he made a cut and felt a sharp pain. He broke the fifth metatarsal in his foot and left after practice on crutches.

The bold just makes it even more sad.
I really hate that broadcast team of Oakland... "Touchdown... Raiderrrrssss !! Hopefully we only hear that once and that's in the 4th qtr.

They just lost Schilens for about a month-- he looked like there best WR on Saturday... looks like their offense is reduced to a running game.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
I really hate that broadcast team of Oakland... "Touchdown... Raiderrrrssss !! Hopefully we only hear that once and that's in the 4th qtr.

They just lost Schilens for about a month-- he looked like there best WR on Saturday... looks like their offense is reduced to a running game.

Mr. Papa
So with this guy out does that mean that Russell will actually throw the ball to DHB so he can drop it?
Originally posted by backontop:
So with this guy out does that mean that Russell will actually throw the ball to DHB so he can drop it?

get back to the parking lot
Originally posted by backontop:
So with this guy out does that mean that Russell will actually throw the ball to DHB so he can drop it?

So Goldson can pick it
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by backontop:
So with this guy out does that mean that Russell will actually throw the ball to DHB so he can drop it?

get back to the parking lot

NT is like that ex gf that you had that was horrible in bed yet you keep coming back to hit it for some reason.