LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So are the pants gonna come out green again today?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
So are the pants gonna come out green again today?

I think they are they dont have any shine what so ever like the reveal pants we saw :(
One of u fuchrrs need to come have a beer with me. 951-454-3575. I'm near gate 1. Section D.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
One of u fuchrrs need to come have a beer with me. 951-454-3575. I'm near gate 1. Section D.

I would man but I'm in texas. go to college over here.
but one day ill be moving to the bay and tailgating every home game

This will be on bathroom stalls up and down I-5 for years to come, thanks.

Just kidding.

If you buy me a plane ticket I will be there ASAP!
hey is there any way i can watch this online? i dont see it listed on http://www.myp2p.eu

anyone?
I prefer an online site where I can watch the game but I would settle for listening to the 49ers radio broadcast. Anyone got a link?
i am sure this ? has already been asked but i am in the process of moving and dont have time to look. IS THE GAME BEING PLAYED ON THE RADIO ON LINE OR CAN IT BE SEEN ANYWHERE ONLINE LIVE???
Originally posted by stonecold590:
i am sure this ? has already been asked but i am in the process of moving and dont have time to look. IS THE GAME BEING PLAYED ON THE RADIO ON LINE OR CAN IT BE SEEN ANYWHERE ONLINE LIVE???

asking the same question, no answer yet.

Justin.tv
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

there is a pinned thread with all the viewing info above
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Aug 22, 2009 at 4:03 PM ]
Going to catch the first half at a sports bar with grubbin' super club sandwiches and some fat tire beer.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

there is a pinned thread with all the viewing info above

I am not finding this pinned thread
where can we see which raiders are sitting out?
Share 49ersWebzone