




There are 471 users in the forums





Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV








Originally posted by darkknight49:
im curious to see how the new unis look. That and how smith looks.
I was looking forward to seeing crabs....but yea......
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV







Its been a long off season and I am just happy I get to watch my Niners tonight. The QB and DB situations should be pretty fun to watch tonight. I also cant wait to see Morgan and Balmer. Hell I am just so excited I cant even sit still. I have been pacing around the house for a couple hours now. Im pumped.Originally posted by teeohh:
omg i'm gonna jizz at kick off
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV
Check the pinned thread about watching games on the interwebs.







