There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is the game playing on any local stations? I can't seem to find listings on the internet and my roommate is watching TV

Check the pinned thread about watching games on the interwebs.

NFL Network as far as I know, if you can make it to New Brunswick, Canada in the next 2 hours, feel free to drop by lol
im curious to see how the new unis look. That and how smith looks.

I was looking forward to seeing crabs....but yea......
Originally posted by darkknight49:
im curious to see how the new unis look. That and how smith looks.

I was looking forward to seeing crabs....but yea......

hopefully after he watches tonights game he'll get his ass in gear
I'm so ready for some 49ers football! I've been waiting for 7 months now! These last few hours are taking forever!!

Its on KPIX 5. I believe that is CBS. Also on NFLN.
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Aug 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM ]
It's one hour away.
omg i'm gonna jizz at kick off

50 minutes away Its been a long off season and I am just happy I get to watch my Niners tonight. The QB and DB situations should be pretty fun to watch tonight. I also cant wait to see Morgan and Balmer. Hell I am just so excited I cant even sit still. I have been pacing around the house for a couple hours now. Im pumped.

GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
omg i'm gonna jizz at kick off

I couldn't wait that long
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Check the pinned thread about watching games on the interwebs.

TVU's CBS channel is showing the game according to their guide. I have the channel up and running and it says the Niner's pre-season is next.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!

JUST GOT OFF WORK....SO EXCITED I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!

• omarl02
  • Info N/A
woooooo!!! niers boiiiii ,cant wait to see many lawson ,vernon davis and glenn coffee play and dashon goldson
Share 49ersWebzone