There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Can't freakin wait!!! GO NINERS!!!
im in dubai on vacation but im so excited im gunna wake up at 6 am and watch the game on ustream hopefully!!
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

delete your Sex and the City recordings.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
im in dubai on vacation but im so excited im gunna wake up at 6 am and watch the game on ustream hopefully!!

whoa, ur in "dubai", on "vacation"?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

delete your Sex and the City recordings.

no no no delete your Ellen Degeneres show recordings
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

delete your Sex and the City recordings.

no no no delete your Ellen Degeneres show recordings

yea and your "Queer as Folk" episodes.
will this game be available online for download like last year's preseason games?
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

You are suddenly feeling ill and can't make it to work

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

You are suddenly feeling ill and can't make it to work


explosive diarrhea
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Nes49:
DAMMIT...Imma B at work & my DVR is full.

You are suddenly feeling ill and can't make it to work


explosive diarrhea

Projectile vomiiting!

does anybody have the depth chart for 2nights game, i didnt see it on 49ers.com or Espn.com
for those who cant see it on NFLN, TVU Player will have it on there CBS station, and next weeks OAK/SF Game is also on TVU Fox KTVU Station.
They were talking niners on knbr and they saying that Coffee looks really slow in practice. They were saying that he better be able to break a lot tackles or he will have a hard time in the nfl.
Originally posted by susweel:
They were talking niners on knbr and they saying that Coffee looks really slow in practice. They were saying that he better be able to break a lot tackles or he will have a hard time in the nfl.

jahvid best next year ftw!!!!
49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!