There are 187 users in the forums

Coach Singletary has so much integrity

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by singfan:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
I agree have pride for this team and where singletery is leading them... deffinently in the rite direction for sure. Alex has been impressive in practice... but it remains to be seen if he can do it in a real game time situation

in my opinion, its hill who represents what Singeltary is trying to establish in San francisco. A tough, scrappy, team that does whatever it takes to win.

Yeah, Sing seems to have so much respect for Hill . I mean, Martz and Hill got Sing this job, right? So what does Sing do? He fires Martz and refuses to name Hill the starter. Have to love that. I'm sure Hill really appreciates this leadership.
Sing wants to get the most out of every player, and competition at every position is the way to do so.

Hill will be our starter week 1

Hmmm. Sing has descended from the Heavens above in order to make us better human beings. You know, I watch this guy closely, very closely. I'm just not buying it. I'll tell you exactly what he is two posts from now.

Hey aint you the same guy who said you were king of NinerTalk along with two other guys Thats what I gather you highness.
singfan is a broken record who only posts in threads about Singletary.

-9fA
I agree have pride for this team and where singletery is leading them... deffinently in the rite direction for sure. Alex has been impressive in practice... but it remains to be seen if he can do it in a real game time situation

in my opinion, its hill who represents what Singeltary is trying to establish in San francisco. A tough, scrappy, team that does whatever it takes to win.

Yeah, Sing seems to have so much respect for Hill . I mean, Martz and Hill got Sing this job, right? So what does Sing do? He fires Martz and refuses to name Hill the starter. Have to love that. I'm sure Hill really appreciates this leadership.

I guess you forgot or just didn't know that when the Great Bill Walsh ran the team no starting spot was guaranteed going into camp. It was always who played better. Read some interviews from Montana. He was always worried about being replaced because Bill wanted to play the best performer not who earned the most cash.

Haters. Can't stand em.
Even if we dont have a good season (even though i think we're in for a good season),you better believe it will be interesting with Singletary at the Helm, doing things no other coach will do, because he is a man you don't want to disappoint.

Coach Sing forced Martz to pull JT O'Suckavin for Hill
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Singletary will lead us to SUPERBOWL VICTORIES!!

X2
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Coach Singletary is the right guy for the Job. And I think we are seeing that come to past. Dont know how we will do this year, but I know that the niners will show up to play every sunday. Unlike the days with Nolan, when the team seemed confused on game days.
I like coach Sing, but sometimes I worry that he is too rough on the players, especially now in training camp and he has no plans on letting up.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I like coach Sing, but sometimes I worry that he is too rough on the players, especially now in training camp and he has no plans on letting up.

I suspect that either when the team finally gets to the point he wants them to be at or when it becomes necessary keep guys fresh closer to the start of the season that he will make some adjustments ------ he doesn't strike me as the overly stubborn kind. He has talked about making those adjustments to keep the players fresh.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I suspect that either when the team finally gets to the point he wants them to be at or when it becomes necessary keep guys fresh closer to the start of the season that he will make some adjustments ------ he doesn't strike me as the overly stubborn kind. He has talked about making those adjustments to keep the players fresh.

Yea, you are probably right. But the coach kept his promise when he promised PAIN!

There is a lot of upside, but there are things that need to be in place for him to succeed as a rookie HC...

The team better hit more than miss on these draft picks & FA signings. Singletary seems to be of the mindset that to win, players man up and beat the other guy facing him. In extension to that, his assistants & coordinators need to do an outstanding job. There are a lot of experience strategists in the NFL, and I think "hit 'em in the mouth" is only going to take you so far. This may be an obvious statement, but if the GM, and coordinator fails, then Singletary will be seen as a failure when they lose games.
Share 49ersWebzone