LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Facts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Patrick Willis told Kwame to block and so he did....nevermind...there are some things Willis just can't do.

Kwame Harris is SO bad....

How bad is he?

*pa poom poom poom

Thanks everyone! Try the veal!!
Originally posted by momoney925:
if u have 5 dollars, and patrick willis has 5 dollars..patrick willis has more money then you.

this
  • MontanaToRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Fact# 49

*modded*

No this is what you Bi!#@ want authentic jersey autograph by the man him self........

This looks like he's about to make you his wife...
Patrick Willis is so god like that he gave birth to himself.
On the 7th day...when God rested, Patrick Willis stood guard!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Patrick Willis told Kwame to block and so he did....nevermind...there are some things Willis just can't do.

Come on joe, it has been well documented. Upon willis's arrival to santa clara he saw non other then kwami harris dressed in drag with a close and personal friend. It turned out kwami and nolan went out one nite dressed in drag to see who could pick up the most men! There shirts said we love our sausage hot n juicy! This angered willis! For he knew kwami couldn't think for himself. He just did what nolan had ordered him to do!

For yrs he was a starter for the niners, he had no clue how he kept his job. It turned out Nolan feared the blackmale pictures which kwami had of him and al davis! For davis was a very big fan of sausage as well. Davis loved role playing with nurse nolan, enima giving kwami!

Willis coulda taken in kwami under his wing and delivered his expert tutiledge but chose not to. He knew he wasn't deserving of being a niner and he sent kwami packing to his new home in oakland. Kwami and al have sleep overs twice a month. Nolan comes over on occasion, but al is more partial to kwami. He is such a push over! Which showed very much so in his work. So many men have pushed that man around.
Lol
No offense to cross dressers, and homosexuals!

willis is not prejudice n no way shape or form. he frowns on people who can't think for them selves!

I thought everyone had heard bout this already? It was on the cover of espn magazine lol or was it football digest lol I don't remember?
if you have five dollars and patrick willis has 5 dollars..patrick willis has more money than you.

[ Edited by momoney925 on Aug 5, 2009 at 20:39:46 ]
if you have five dollars and patrick willis has 5 dollars..patrick willis has more money than you.

yea..that one deserves a second post.

yea..that one deserves a second post.

I 2nd this lol
Originally posted by MontanaToRice:
Fact# 49

*modded*

No this is what you Bi!#@ want authentic jersey autograph by the man him self........

I don't know about making me his wife But I did need 12 stitches he was pressing hard.

Originally posted by MontanaToRice:
Fact# 49

*modded*

I don't know about making me his wife But I did need 12 stitches he was pressing hard.

Your lucky ya got off so easy! He coulda shattered every bone in your body! Willis has great self control though ya should feel honored to have graced his pressence
Patrick Willis can cover so much ground, He watches the money u can be saving if you switched to Geico!!!!
  • CHIPDOUGLAS_510
  • Info N/A
FACT 437.7: If Patrick Willis was a wide receiver, he would still get laid out by Patrick Willis
Patrick willis is soo good, stuart scott follows him with 2 eyes.
The latest "Total Gym," commercial actually quotes a Chuck Norris joke. As it introduces him it says "It's been said that when Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the earth down."

It literally picks a Chuck Norris joke and uses it as a major point of his introduction. Hilarious.
Share 49ersWebzone