LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

What has got me so optimistic about this year even more..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is that everybody wants to be here! Thats what im hearing alot this year and i love it!
There was a time when people wanted out of this organization and im glad that mindset is gone!

From vernon davis tweets and quotes, to everyones involvement in ota's, takeo spikes craving to return here, moran norris wanting to be a part of our team again! These guys want to be here cuz they sense something special
Originally posted by 9er_84:
Is that everybody wants to be here! Thats what im hearing alot this year and i love it!
There was a time when people wanted out of this organization and im glad that mindset is gone!

From vernon davis tweets and quotes, to everyones involvement in ota's, takeo spikes craving to return here, moran norris wanting to be a part of our team again! These guys want to be here cuz they sense something special

Maybe it is a start of something good. I honestly can't see it being anyworse then what we have seen in the past few yrs! We are lookin up and I say that is excellent!
Goniners
Originally posted by frankie:

Maybe it is a start of something good. I honestly can't see it being anyworse then what we have seen in the past few yrs! We are lookin up and I say that is excellent!
Goniners

Except for Mr. Diva Crabtree

[ Edited by smithgdwg on Aug 1, 2009 at 22:48:01 ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Goniners

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Goniners

Well when he gets paid, which is hopefully really soon. Then he will report! The s**tty part is he is probably demanding more then dude that oakland drafted! Which well he was taken 3 spots before crabtree. He shouldn't make no more then him imo. He should sign soon and make it to camp. Today was day 1 and he is missing quality time out there for sure
i love this
great post
Share 49ersWebzone