There are 142 users in the forums

Getting booed = Ridiculous!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Come on 49er fans.... I just read that on Alex Smith very first pass that was incomplete, a loud fan based boooooooo was throw his way.

WTF?

The very first pass? Come on for crying out loud!
People complain about not having enough practices open to the public, and then do this. Classy.
Originally posted by BigMar:
Come on 49er fans.... I just read that on Alex Smith very first pass that was incomplete, a loud fan based boooooooo was throw his way.

WTF?

The very first pass? Come on for crying out loud!

We used to have classy fans. Not sure what happened.
Congratulations on posting a new thread about a topic that has existed for hours in another...
Incomplete passes is what we're used to seeing from Alex. It's about time someone booed!
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Congratulations on posting a new thread about a topic that has existed for hours in another...

Booooooooooo

Had to be one guy who can't comment on the thread subject

Congratulations to you.

[ Edited by BigMar on Aug 1, 2009 at 16:35:40 ]
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Incomplete passes is what we're used to seeing from Alex. It's about time someone booed!

And Interceptions.

Uhmmm.... the very first pass?

by the way hate to break it to you, but after that first pass Alex looked pretty good and got cheers.

But to Boooo on the very first pass.... come on now 9er fans

And Interceptions.

and we are also used to see noodle arm throw no more than 15 yards
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

And Interceptions.

and we are also used to see noodle arm throw no more than 15 yards

Really? I believe against the Rams I saw a 50 yarder that went for a TD in the air. That's all I need to see.

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Aug 1, 2009 at 16:47:55 ]

• rob28
  • Veteran
Come on 49er fans.... I just read that on Alex Smith very first pass that was incomplete, a loud fan based boooooooo was throw his way. WTF? The very first pass? Come on for crying out loud!
get use to it your gona hear alot of boo's throughout the year.

Uhmmm.... the very first pass?

by the way hate to break it to you, but after that first pass Alex looked pretty good and got cheers.

But to Boooo on the very first pass.... come on now 9er fans

I'm sorry, but Alex Smith didn't look that good throughout the entire practice. He had a lot of misfires and actually got booed more than once. And the pass in question was simply awful, which obviously fueled the booing.

And about the booing.. Look, the fans have the right to boo. All this "classy" crap goes out the window when the majority of the fanbase is tired of seeing a certain player being handed opportunites to start while everyone else on the team had to earn their opportunities. People are tired of Alex Smith and all the excuses. Couple that with the fact that the pass was an awful-looking attempt and that's why they booed.

That being said, I wasn't one of the fans who booed. I actually felt bad for Alex when they started to boo him because I felt it was unwarranted that early into the first practice of Training Camp. But am I going to come on here and whine about it? No because fans have the right to cheer and boo whomever they choose, whenever they choose and for whatever reason they choose.
like he deserves any less at this point , oh please the fans have more than a right to boo him.
i cant wait till he shows all u booing fans up..and does amazing this year.
if ur gonna boo go to a damn raider training camp and boo jamarcus
why the f**k would you boo ur own team on the FIRST PASS?...in TRAINING CAMP

what the f**k?
In Philly, they'd be throwing batteries
Share 49ersWebzone