There are 197 users in the forums

Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Did anyone else see Bruce walk off the field and relieve himself on the fence facing the railroad tracks? (on the right if you're sitting in the stands) I thought it was funny. I thought he was coming off the field do to injury like Brown.

Why were you watching a dude take a leak?

Like I said originally, I thought he was injured. When he got to fence I thought he was gonna puke ... you guys got me I was just trying to get a peak.
I sure hope he doesn't end up on Sponge Bob.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
He'll come in late and then in his first practice get hurt. Won't be doing much for the rest of the year!
I bet he holds out through training camp and rides the bench for half the season. What a dumb ass!

Thank God we're stacked at his position and don't really need him right now. This bodes really well for Ziegler and Battle.
They need to get off their asses and cap rookie salaries and crap like this won't be a problem.

The dude hasn't done squat and is holding out for more money. What a joke. The whole premis is flawed. And it's not just him, it's all these greedy little b*****ds and their greedy little agents whispering in their ears, potentially hurting their teams and themselves.

In some ways the competitive side of college football is better than in the NFL.
he will be the last 1st round pick to sing, and have no impact this season.
I read somewhere the oline was switching to zone blocking on interior runs to maximize Gore's skills.

Anyone notice it yet?
I guess he doesnt mind starting the season as #4 wr.
Originally posted by wailers15:
he will be the last 1st round pick to sing, and have no impact this season.

What? Are we signing him to do the National Anthem?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I read somewhere the oline was switching to zone blocking on interior runs to maximize Gore's skills.

Anyone notice it yet?

well where did you read it? link?

Whats going to happen to the crabs?

Josh Morgan, that's whats going to happen to him, then when Josh is done, Jason Hill will reach higher in the depth chart, and then Brandon Jones.

So to be honest, nothing will happen to Crabs, but that's exactly the point. When the season starts, he will not produce nothing because according to his agent he is a number 3 pick, even though for some strange reason we are sitting there at #10 and we get him.

(p.s. to Mr Parker, why sell youself short and not claim he's the #1 pick, Why stop at number 3?)

I never liked crabs not only cuz ima Texas fans but if you watched all his Highlight reels, Majority of those plays came against WEAK teams. Bayor, rice, UTEP, and the one play he had against Texas to win the game, not to mention the corner covering him on that play was a Freshman.
Originally posted by contrarios:
He'll come in late and then in his first practice get hurt. Won't be doing much for the rest of the year!

If Parker is truly looking to get Crabtree top five money or even more money than DHB then he can hold his client out the entire pre-season.

He'll be lucky to get activated before mid-season.

Then it will be like we have three first round picks in 2010.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Anyone notice it yet?

well where did you read it? link?

Found it, miracle.

The 49ers plan to use more zone blocking this season, especially on inside runs.
Inside zone runs should benefit Frank Gore, as they spread out the defense and will allow him to attack through lanes. Gore's instincts and vision are elite, and he's already one of the NFL's hardest runners to bring down. Gore's current Average Draft Position (ADP) is the RB11. He's usually available in the middle of the second round in both PPR and non-PPR settings.

link

Which quotes Niner Insider as the source:

asked about the 49ers and zone blocking schemes and why I think the 49ers will use zone blocking this year. I think that because Joe Staley told me so. Also, the team has used zone runs for the last several years in combination with gap runs. The difference this year according to Staley is that they will probably eliminate the outside zone run and concentrate on inside zone runs, which better suits Frank Gore.

niner insider
Does this Parker guy have a myspace/twitter/facebook page??? that way we can go & get on this mutha. for being a money hungry b*****d & telling him he's hurtings crabs playing time

F**K*R!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone