LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Something to think about....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Thats really hard to watch
Thats pretty funny...........
Originally posted by AKfanster:

the look on Nolan's face at from 1:20-1:33 = PRICELESS!!!
WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH HIS HEAD?

the music.....everything about the video was sad and funny at the same time....

but yes, as a poster who criticizes Smith, looking at that video......I felt bad for the guy......I mean I know there are other clips to where Alex is the one who made mistakes, besides Kwame.....but.....damn some of those plays Alex had like 2 secs.

Either way Alex now has another chance to prove himself.....maybe he got "broken" like someone put it....well he is going to have to forget about the past and just prove himself.
Of the old days when we could have won just a couple of extra games....these songs are priceless...

http://www.ninersnation.com/2009/7/31/971260/simply-kwame

an ode to Kwame Harris

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Aug 2, 2009 at 19:40:56 ]
man he sucked
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by AKfanster:

the look on Nolan's face at from 1:20-1:33 = PRICELESS!!!
WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH HIS HEAD?

the music.....everything about the video was sad and funny at the same time....

but yes, as a poster who criticizes Smith, looking at that video......I felt bad for the guy......I mean I know there are other clips to where Alex is the one who made mistakes, besides Kwame.....but.....damn some of those plays Alex had like 2 secs.

Either way Alex now has another chance to prove himself.....maybe he got "broken" like someone put it....well he is going to have to forget about the past and just prove himself.

That's exactly how I felt watching it because it's not a Alex Smith love or hate video; it was intended to be about Harris. I just don't feel that the past few seasons can be used to judge Smith's true abilites (good or bad). Singletary said yesterday that there are too many other things wrong with the team to make a fair assessement of the QB's. Weither Smith is broken or not the time is now for both QB's to show us if they can be the guy. I'm crossing my fingers for someone to emerge as a true leader.
i hate him....hes the reason we didnt make the playoffs in o6
Watching this video just reminds me of two things....first how bad he was and secondly that its a F*N miracle Alex Smith is still alive after the beating he took thanks to Kwame.
damn dude alex made some plays and avoided sacks even though the pressure came like half a second after the ball was snapped (no exaggeration) im so happy our o line is like 50x better than it was in 2006 and kwame is gone
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
damn dude alex made some plays and avoided sacks even though the pressure came like half a second after the ball was snapped (no exaggeration) im so happy our o line is like 50x better than it was in 2006 and kwame is gone

Actually our line was great with Larry Allen, and Jennings playing a full season on the left side. Just that right side was .... HORRID!!!!!!!!

LMAO at "I'll keep holding on...."

Yes he was the biggest reason why we didnt go...so many huge plays brought back because of him. Id say he cost us at least 50 points that year.

whoah, sorry didnt see another thread.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Actually our line was great with Larry Allen, and Jennings playing a full season on the left side. Just that right side was .... HORRID!!!!!!!!

LMAO at "I'll keep holding on...."

Yes he was the biggest reason why we didnt go...so many huge plays brought back because of him. Id say he cost us at least 50 points that year.

Actually Larry Allen and Eric Heitman were the reason Smith got injured,ironic that our two best linemen are responsible for such a bad play.What you have to take in mind is that LA was a beat of a run blocker,but slow feet stopped him from being as great at pass blocking as when he was younger.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdXX6Zb6hj0&feature=related

Nice Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rae4UU7qidk&feature=related

those are nice. and you know what anyone with football knowledge (even a little) can tell you we actually had a coach, a line and a decent #1 in bryant. when we had that alex did start to perform. but the people without knowledge talk about him being garbage, which all came with no line, no coach, and no #1 rec, and an injury.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by OX49er253:
Watching this video just reminds me of two things....first how bad he was and secondly that its a F*N miracle Alex Smith is still alive after the beating he took thanks to Kwame.
Share 49ersWebzone