LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 313 users in the forums

Got VIP tickets to sundays afternoon training camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My fiancee and grandma work for Andy's bbq and they are catering for the 49ers on sunday so all the staff get 2 VIP tickets!!!

I'm hella excited but don't know what to expect! Anyone been to the training camp as a VIP guest? What's it like!
Dont know but sounds like a ton of fun
If anyones ever been to andys it Niners territory! Niner jerseys posters, historic papers! I didn't expect this but it makes sense. Any niner fan would feel great in there, and the fact that its the best smoked ribs in town kicks ass.

I'm going nuts right now! Hopefully I can get my new gore and willis jersey signed!! Got a crabtree one too but its not looking possible
sunday? or saturday... there isnt an open training camp on sunday last i heard it was only saturday..

a few friends have been to a vip training camp they came out pretty well. training camp is always pretty much hit and miss. vip section is pretty much just an area in like the endzone area thats covered so ur out of the sun.
Had sum in 05 you get to sit in the area that the players wives and kids sit and you get to go up to the players and get stuff signed and you get sum cool stuff in a gift bag
Originally posted by Fricker:
sunday? or saturday... there isnt an open training camp on sunday last i heard it was only saturday..

a few friends have been to a vip training camp they came out pretty well. training camp is always pretty much hit and miss. vip section is pretty much just an area in like the endzone area thats covered so ur out of the sun.

Sounds cool! She said sunday so I'm pretty sure tomorrow at 4pm. Andys bbq is supplying the food for VIP so it all around kicks ass
Share 49ersWebzone