There are 293 users in the forums
PYMWYMI, Year 4.... (2009-2010)
Aug 1, 2009 at 5:37 PM
- LundyLove
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,039
10-6
Aug 1, 2009 at 5:50 PM
- AKfanster
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,827
Originally posted by SJniner7:Originally posted by AKfanster:
8-8
Tough schedule
Schedule is actually easier than last year. I am aiming for 7-9 wins, but if I had to choose one, I will say 9-7, final record
I disagree, I think this season's schedule is tougher. Minn, Indy, Atl, Tenn, Chi, GB, Philly, and AZ twice. And don't sleep on the seahawks, if they can stay healthy they'll be tough.
This years team will be better than last seasons, but we could still wind up with a loosing record.
Aug 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM
- Trajik1
- Veteran
- Posts: 712
10-6
Aug 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM
- Lott49ersFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,444
11-5
Aug 1, 2009 at 7:08 PM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,435
10-6
Aug 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM
- WestCoastNut
- Info N/A
9-7
they'll play well, but it'll take another year to be solid.
they'll play well, but it'll take another year to be solid.
Aug 1, 2009 at 8:48 PM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
10-6
Aug 3, 2009 at 9:19 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660
updated...
- 98
- 98
Aug 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,623
Originally posted by kidash98:
updated...
- 98
Aug 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM
- scopur49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,783
People still haven't learned their lesson huh?
I'm saying 7-9, just as I did last year.
I'm saying 7-9, just as I did last year.
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:46 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
9-7. That's my call.
At the absolute worst, 8-8.
I agree with 9-7. That's my guess too
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM
- Schulzy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,395
a hopeful 9-7
Aug 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
Originally posted by 49erWill:
what do I get if I win?
this
Aug 3, 2009 at 11:45 AM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
9-7
Aug 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM
- FILTHpigskin
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,530
Hmm...
I'll say 9 - 7...
may possibly even make the playoff's because of our crappy division!
I'll say 9 - 7...
may possibly even make the playoff's because of our crappy division!