There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With Harris on Ir......

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:
TAKE A CHANCE ON VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly agree... 100 Million dollars + Jail + Endorsement deals galore is a huge price to pay for what he did. There are people who do s**t to humans who get less punishment than this!

Not sure about that. People kill/maim other people and get life, death penalty what have you. This guy only destroyed whatever was left of a dog after it was defeated in a fight. I honestly think the guy should pay a harsher penalty, like not being able to make millions in the NFL?!?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:
TAKE A CHANCE ON VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly agree... 100 Million dollars + Jail + Endorsement deals galore is a huge price to pay for what he did. There are people who do s**t to humans who get less punishment than this!

Not sure about that. People kill/maim other people and get life, death penalty what have you. This guy only destroyed whatever was left of a dog after it was defeated in a fight. I honestly think the guy should pay a harsher penalty, like not being able to make millions in the NFL?!?

millions smillions. he is a football player period. i don't like what he did, i love pitbulls and all dogs. but let him do his job, and thats play football.
its probably going to be a DE. ray is out and Jean is sick. and we are already thin there. if we sign anyone, i bet itll be a DE
Its a shame that a 15 year vet tore his knee at a voluntary mini camp, it shows you the kind of football player he is.
Glad to see you're keeping up with the 49ers! We signed Dre Bly shortly after the injury.