LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

Who out there has the most unique 9er memorabilia??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hahaha... so in that pic it shows 3 bricks! does that mean vernon davis wears concrete gloves? cause it sure seemed like it for a few years!
i have a huge frame picture of montana throwing a pass in the 3rd superbowl, against the bengals. its my centerpiece in my room. and i have a bunch of rookie cards. garrison hearst (even though hes with the cardinals lol), Gore, VD, Alex Smith, P willis, jason hill, a few more i cant remember, those arent rare but hey lol
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
hahaha... so in that pic it shows 3 bricks! does that mean vernon davis wears concrete gloves? cause it sure seemed like it for a few years!

And, I always thought his gloves looked like this...

I have a football signed by 28 or 29 players from 2003 including T. Owens, Jeff Garcia, C. Williams... Have no idea what it's worth. Any ideas?

Technically not Niners but I have an autographed Joe jersey. But a Notre Dame jersey. Also have an autographed Joe card that has a 49ers collectible pin framed with it. Both with COAs.
My Candlestick Park seat signed by Joe and Dwight...

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by zozell:

OLD SCHOOL!!!! My uncle used to wear these... and he gave them to me... I don't even remember who put these out! Reebok? Nike? not sure... but they're in my garage somewhere...

Then I have stubs from all the games i've been to. Most exciting so far has been the NFC Wildcard come back game against the Giants...

those shoes are the s**t....

WHOA. when did you get those?

Thats one ugly shoe

I would rock em'. Even not on game days.
Originally posted by krizay:
I have 3 of Vernon Davis' gloves

They're not autographed though!

Close thread!!!
Originally posted by curtyniner:
My Candlestick Park seat signed by Joe and Dwight...

That is a kick ass collectors item!

I've got a white back to back superbowl champs hat that is autographed on the bill by Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Brent Jones, and Bubba Paris.
Share 49ersWebzone