There are 148 users in the forums

Who out there has the most unique 9er memorabilia??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post your pics or link!! I am curious of who has the most unique item and what is worth the most money too!!! of course this is our most prized possession

trophies
[ Edited by got_five on Jul 23, 2009 at 9:40 AM ]
my mom bought this for me years ago at a yard sale
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM ]

Jerry Rice's autograph on a peice of Elephant Bar receipt tape when I met him and his family at the E bar in Burlingame, CA. He was playing for the Raiders at the time, but still signed it 49ers... I thought that was tight...

Ken Dorsey's autograph on the back of my old business card, when my mom met him at the Coffee Shop she used to manage in Orinda, CA. So funny, she met him, then called me and put him on the phone. I didn't know what to say, it was a bit awkward lol

OLD SCHOOL!!!! My uncle used to wear these... and he gave them to me... I don't even remember who put these out! Reebok? Nike? not sure... but they're in my garage somewhere...

Then I have stubs from all the games i've been to. Most exciting so far has been the NFC Wildcard come back game against the Giants...
[ Edited by zozell on Jul 23, 2009 at 10:21 AM ]
I have Riki Ellison's Helmet from the 88 Season when we went back to back Super Bowls and in 89 he signed it! It was cracked during the SB in 89 so it was not usable anymore. I knew the equipment manager back then and he gave it to me for a good price.
Originally posted by zozell:

OLD SCHOOL!!!! My uncle used to wear these... and he gave them to me... I don't even remember who put these out! Reebok? Nike? not sure... but they're in my garage somewhere...

Then I have stubs from all the games i've been to. Most exciting so far has been the NFC Wildcard come back game against the Giants...

those shoes are the s**t....
I have a Jerry Rice autographed football and a Wheaties box(never been opened) from the 1994 super bowl.
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

WHOA. when did you get those?
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Sick Huh?? I got them in the late 90's... my uncle wore the s**t outta them when they first came out... I think he had them in the 80?? or early 90s... can't remember... but they're mine now... Wish he kept them brand new and not worn though...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Thats one ugly shoe
For the time... they were the s**t

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
For the time... they were the s**t

I agree back in the day they were tight.
I have Alex Smith's talent

Space Jam style....
I have a Mike Nolan autographed tie somewhere.
Lets see, the most unique... I have a bottle of SF 49ers wine (1999 Cabernet Sauvignon, I think). I don't know where my wife found it, but she gave it to me as gift about 8 years ago.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I have 3 of Vernon Davis' gloves

They're not autographed though!

[ Edited by krizay on Jul 24, 2009 at 13:42:58 ]
Share 49ersWebzone