LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

49ers at Eagles 12/20

Shop Find 49ers gear online
and its a tradtion for me and my girl to go but shes prego so I cant risk snapping an alcoholics neck for messing with my wife.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
and its a tradtion for me and my girl to go but shes prego so I cant risk snapping an alcoholics neck for messing with my wife.

can't leave her home either?
Originally posted by matt49er:

You want me to leave my pregnant wife home while I go to the 9ers game??? Lets put it this way, she has more jerseys then I do(but thats because those girls ones are cheaper)

You want me to leave my pregnant wife home while I go to the 9ers game??? Lets put it this way, she has more jerseys then I do(but thats because those girls ones are cheaper)

you have to be with her 24-7 for the whole 9 months? that's cool though that she is such a big fan. my gf is an eagles fan, imagine that.

you have to be with her 24-7 for the whole 9 months? that's cool though that she is such a big fan. my gf is an eagles fan, imagine that.

its not that its just our thing to watch the niners together. She doesnt even talk during the game(only time she shuts up) Staying home if I go to the bar to watch a game is one thing but to go to the game while she stays home and I will be eating fast food for a month

its not that its just our thing to watch the niners together. She doesnt even talk during the game(only time she shuts up) Staying home if I go to the bar to watch a game is one thing but to go to the game while she stays home and I will be eating fast food for a month

probably sleeping on the couch to

If I'm lucky... I will just sit this year out but I really want to go to San Francisco next year if they dont come to this area!
We never play good against Philly.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
We never play good against Philly.

not true just out last couple games have been a disaster against them, we beat them when they had TO and were clearly better than us.

If I'm lucky... I will just sit this year out but I really want to go to San Francisco next year if they dont come to this area!

I understand what you're saying about your wife. Hell, my wife hates to watch football on tv but if I took someone else to the Texans game with me I think that the locks would be changed by the time that I got home.

Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

I understand what you're saying about your wife. Hell, my wife hates to watch football on tv but if I took someone else to the Texans game with me I think that the locks would be changed by the time that I got home.

Last year we had great tickets to the 9ers giants game. We were right behind the niners sideline 2 row up. You should of heard her mouth when dam JTO blew the game. Only good thing about that game was it got Nolan fired. Oh and that blocked FG returned for a TD!!
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

Last year we had great tickets to the 9ers giants game. We were right behind the niners sideline 2 row up. You should of heard her mouth when dam JTO blew the game. Only good thing about that game was it got Nolan fired. Oh and that blocked FG returned for a TD!!

We went to the saints game last year and she rubbed it in the whole game, I thought about leaving her A## in New Orleans.
YEAH 400
Nothing was better than the goal line stand we rocked against Philly in like 04 or 03. We got a penalty after holding them to third down so we essentially had to bear two consecutive goal line stands. Unreal. I love this team.

-49ers Faithful
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Sorry matt49er. If I could, I would be there to back you up! I got my fellow niner fans backs and I would go to war with them. Unfortunetely, I live in New Mexico.
Share 49ersWebzone