There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Eagles 12/20

Originally posted by montananinerfan:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
I am from NJ about 20 mins from Giants Stadium. I went to she the 49ers play the last 2 years here. Both games were blown because of crappy QB play. I would think about maybe going to the Philly game but only if the right QB is playing at that time and we are competitive.

Who in your mind is the right qb?

Well the obvious choice right now would be Hill. In the little time he has had a chance to play our team has been pretty good. I am pretty much fed up with the Alex Smith hoopla. However, if Smith somehow beats out Hill in the pre-season and is having a solid year then fine. I just don't want to see us playing a QB that is pretty obvious to everyone should not be on the field.
Im planning on going up definately!!

I'm about 6 hours from Philly down in Roanoke, Va so i'll probably drive up, stay the night and w/e.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.

If anything were to happen, my boys have my back! Plus, not many people would start s**t with a dude in a wheelchair.

hahaha, patrick that's awesome...I'll be there bro...I'll show em my guns.
  • anamvar
  • Info N/A
i live in DC but am driving up for the game my tickets are in section 120 row A... im down to meet up with some fans and tailgate there.. anyone please
I'm really thinking about going i live in DC and my partner is from philly so we tryignt o roll up there so we canhte on each other
[ Edited by lamontb on Jul 21, 2009 at 7:24 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm really thinking about going i live in DC and my partner is from philly so we tryignt o roll up there so we canhte on each other

partner?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
F**K the Eagles and their loser fans.

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. There is NO team I HATE more than the friggin eagL-L-L-Les. I root hard for the Cowboys when they play the turd birds.
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
I am from NJ about 20 mins from Giants Stadium. I went to she the 49ers play the last 2 years here. Both games were blown because of crappy QB play. I would think about maybe going to the Philly game but only if the right QB is playing at that time and we are competitive.

Who in your mind is the right qb?

Well the obvious choice right now would be Hill. In the little time he has had a chance to play our team has been pretty good. I am pretty much fed up with the Alex Smith hoopla. However, if Smith somehow beats out Hill in the pre-season and is having a solid year then fine. I just don't want to see us playing a QB that is pretty obvious to everyone should not be on the field.

Oh yay! Another Hill vs. Smith!


I'll be at the game in Indianapolis, where football fans are friendly.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm really thinking about going i live in DC and my partner is from philly so we tryignt o roll up there so we canhte on each other

partner?

good one

I have a gay dude in my office and it kills me when he says my partner I'm like call him yoru boyfriend that partner s**t sounds so forced and political.

so bout how did tickets cost for this game? i should have already been on top of this info
the fans were worse at the VET..the old stadium

the new stadium isn't that bad
Originally posted by matt49er:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

Ah you must be from South Jersey
I'm in NJ about an hour from Philly, I'll be sure to be there. Gonna be really hostile though. Philly=worst fans ever
We've all got to support our team. Come on guys! Who else is coming?

  • NY9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 92
Sign me up! where can I get tix?
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I'm in NJ about an hour from Philly, I'll be sure to be there. Gonna be really hostile though. Philly=worst fans ever

what exactly makes them worse than Raiders fans?