There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Eagles 12/20

Originally posted by FederalAgent49:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm planning on going with a bunch of friends, but they are all Eagles fans. I'm from South Jersey.

we gota represent south jersey, lets get tickets and head to that filthy city and show them wats up

im also from south jersey and will be attending the game
Originally posted by matt49er:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

I was at 2 49er games at shi%%Y philly, my first was 1998 Monday night and didnt hear a friggin word. Now the last game I went to was 2003, 2nd to last game of season (the last game TO played as a niner). I went with my wife (niner fan) and the in-laws (father in-law eagles fan). It was bad before the game started, anyone had anything to say, I would just tell them their team and QB was a joke.
The first or second play of the game the ball was picked off by Tony Parrish and also the Monday night game I went to the Eagles also turned the ball over quick and Merton Hanks ran it back to inside the 5 or for a TD....We won both games.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

I was at 2 49er games at shi%%Y philly, my first was 1998 Monday night and didnt hear a friggin word. Now the last game I went to was 2003, 2nd to last game of season (the last game TO played as a niner). I went with my wife (niner fan) and the in-laws (father in-law eagles fan). It was bad before the game started, anyone had anything to say, I would just tell them their team and QB was a joke.
The first or second play of the game the ball was picked off by Tony Parrish and also the Monday night game I went to the Eagles also turned the ball over quick and Merton Hanks ran it back to inside the 5 or for a TD....We won both games.

Those were the good 'ol days.....

I would get thrown out for fighting. That's a guarantee.
i went out to seattle (i live in billings montana by the way) for our monday night battle back in 07 with my girl friend and we lost 24-0. but i got razzed like no other because i wore a giant sign that said "super bowl records 49ers 5-0 seacocks 0-1 :)" and everytime they would tease me (like saying i was a homo) i would just start mackin on my girlfriend and it shut them the hell up! im seriously debating coming out to philly so if im out there and i see you getting a hard time or in a fight... well then id be honored to get arrested by defending you and other niner fans! ***k philly there 0-2 in superbowls.
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
i went out to seattle (i live in billings montana by the way) for our monday night battle back in 07 with my girl friend and we lost 24-0. but i got razzed like no other because i wore a giant sign that said "super bowl records 49ers 5-0 seacocks 0-1 :)" and everytime they would tease me (like saying i was a homo) i would just start mackin on my girlfriend and it shut them the hell up! im seriously debating coming out to philly so if im out there and i see you getting a hard time or in a fight... well then id be honored to get arrested by defending you and other niner fans! ***k philly there 0-2 in superbowls.

Troy Boy??
troy boy?
troyboy?
Originally posted by King49er:
troyboy?

whats troy boy?

I was at that game with my girlfriend too! What a horrible game to go to. I was still screaming anytime something good happened for the 49ers, and two guys behind us started throwing ice and other s**t at us. Most people were pretty nice, but all their fans that are covered in face paint you can pretty much assume are going to be a*****es. Owell, wish I could have made the game last year there instead!
Originally posted by 49erRider:

You'd be lucky if you got thrown out. You'd probably end up in their "in-house" jail.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

I was at that game with my girlfriend too! What a horrible game to go to. I was still screaming anytime something good happened for the 49ers, and two guys behind us started throwing ice and other s**t at us. Most people were pretty nice, but all their fans that are covered in face paint you can pretty much assume are going to be a*****es. Owell, wish I could have made the game last year there instead!

i wish i woulda went last year too!! ooooooooooooooooooooo so bad how i wish i woulda went!!! i probably would have gotten beaten to death by razzing those seacock suckers because i wouldnt have let it go until i got into a fight!

You'd be lucky if you got thrown out. You'd probably end up in their "in-house" jail.

Well that's where I'd end up then. I can take a little ribbing, but when they go too far, I will get physical.

Well that's where I'd end up then. I can take a little ribbing, but when they go too far, I will get physical.

We normally have a few empty seats around us at the games, come on up! I could use another fan that's as crazy as I am!

i wish i woulda went last year too!! ooooooooooooooooooooo so bad how i wish i woulda went!!! i probably would have gotten beaten to death by razzing those seacock suckers because i wouldnt have let it go until i got into a fight!

Next away MNF game, I'm there! I was in Arizona last year, and Seattle the year before! When we make the playoffs this year, if we have an away game, I'm definitely going to try and make that!