There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Eagles 12/20

I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.
congrats, id love to go, from NY area(Albany, NY), and would love to go, Me and PTulini(from NJ), are thinking of hooking up, flying out to SF, and going to a home game this yr.
As a Niner fan who has been to a number of Raider games and to one Eagles game in Philly in the late 80's, let me just say that Eagles fans are the nastiest, most low-down fans I have ever seen rooting for any sport.
I'm planning on going with a bunch of friends, but they are all Eagles fans. I'm from South Jersey.
Where in the Philly area? I'm about an hour and fifteen north of Philly and I'm choosing to stay home and watch the game in HD, because I know all about the classless Eagles fans, but mostly because I can't afford it.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm planning on going with a bunch of friends, but they are all Eagles fans. I'm from South Jersey.

we gota represent south jersey, lets get tickets and head to that filthy city and show them wats up
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

People that do that kinda stuff should be terminated.
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.

Exactly, most Eagles fans have zero class.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jul 20, 2009 at 3:53 PM ]
I would say you could disguise yourself as Santa, but we all know how that would play out.

There is safety in numbers, and you should probably be safe with no less that a dozen other 9er fans of somewhat imposing sizes. Bring your camera, along with any weapons that you can sneak in with. Youll need them.

Unless you are rich and are going to be seated in the lower level around security, I would stay out of the stadium. Half of Eagles fans are posers. The other half just got released from prison and are too dumb to stay out. Their stadium can be a dangerous place and not suited for children or women.

Would you walk into a state prison to watch the Niners play?
F**K the Eagles and their loser fans.
Originally posted by BrodieFan:

If anything were to happen, my boys have my back! Plus, not many people would start s**t with a dude in a wheelchair.
I'm driving from New Brunswick, Canada and will be there
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
congrats, id love to go, from NY area(Albany, NY), and would love to go, Me and PTulini(from NJ), are thinking of hooking up, flying out to SF, and going to a home game this yr.

What game are you guys thinking about going to? any ideas?
I've already had quite a heated discussion about Michael Crabtree vs. Jeremy Maclin!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home