LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 213 users in the forums

Frank Gore vid

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jayb49er:
I might get a lot of s**t for this but LA and JJ were a dominant force on the left.

you won't, its a fact.. when jennings was healthy and playing alongside LA, they dominated defenders and sent gore to hawaii
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by 49ers1:
Originally posted by Dem9erboyz:
Gore looks so much thinner from the waist down compared to now. He looked lighter on his feet compared to now. Needs to lay off the beer and fried chicken! lol

How do you know what he eats?

That aside, I think gore looks in great shape this year.

Frank the mutha f'n Tank!!

awesome video; stupid song.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by 49ers1:
Originally posted by Dem9erboyz:
Gore looks so much thinner from the waist down compared to now. He looked lighter on his feet compared to now. Needs to lay off the beer and fried chicken! lol

How do you know what he eats?

That aside, I think gore looks in great shape this year.

Frank the mutha f'n Tank!!

jesus! looks like he swallowed a bottle of steroids! I dont ever remember seeing Frank THAT big. f*cking huge! what does he weigh now? what did he weigh when he came in to the league?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
DMX NIGGA!!! ARRRRRF ARRRRRF ARRRRRF... WHERE MY DOGS AT?

Pop pop open up the door that's real ha ha!

Man I love me some Frank. That game against the Lions looked like what our D looked like back when we had the Million Dollar Backfield.

Guys just could not tackle him in that game

~Ceadder

Yeah gore is the man. Can't wait for the season to start. I have a really good feelin bout this yr. The lions have julian peterson this yr! Their tackling should improve slightly.
That million dollar backfield, yeah that was a good runningback tandem for sure.
Bring on the season!
  • G_Rus
  • Info N/A
Man that vid gets me hyped. I feel like Frank is being overlooked or underapreciated with all the hype around our recievers this offseason.
Man, he was such a beast in 06. I am hoping our line gets their s**t together this year and opens up some holes!!!
Share 49ersWebzone