LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Frank Gore vid

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i made it after his pro bowl season a while back.. this is just something to pump us up and get us ready for 09 !

• JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i made it after his pro bowl season a while back.. this is just something to pump us up and get us ready for 09 !

I have this favorited already!
Gore looks so much thinner from the waist down compared to now. He looked lighter on his feet compared to now. Needs to lay off the beer and fried chicken! lol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dem9erboyz:
Gore looks so much thinner from the waist down compared to now. He looked lighter on his feet compared to now. Needs to lay off the beer and fried chicken! lol

How do you know what he eats?

That aside, I think gore looks in great shape this year.
Originally posted by Chief:

DMX NIGGA!!! ARRRRRF ARRRRRF ARRRRRF... WHERE MY DOGS AT?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Pop pop open up the door that's real ha ha!

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers1:

Originally posted by 49ers1:

dude looks ripped.
Great block to seal the inside edge at 0:58.

-9fA

That spin move against Denver is still one of the sickest spin moves I have ever seen. He was almost at full speed when he did that spin and he barely even slowed down.

A thing of beauty!
Originally posted by MadMartz:
That spin move against Denver is still one of the sickest spin moves I have ever seen. He was almost at full speed when he did that spin and he barely even slowed down.

A thing of beauty!

one of my favorite moves of all time.. he juked 2 guys and i believe one of them was the champ
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

A thing of beauty!

one of my favorite moves of all time.. he juked 2 guys and i believe one of them was the champ

Without a doubt!

We need a gif of that

If anyone has the skills I would appreciate it if you could make one and post it in this thread. Mucho gracias!
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Pop pop open up the door that's real ha ha!

Man I love me some Frank. That game against the Lions looked like what our D looked like back when we had the Million Dollar Backfield.

Guys just could not tackle him in that game

~Ceadder
I might get a lot of s**t for this but LA and JJ were a dominant force on the left.
Share 49ersWebzone