LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Crabtree in Uniform...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Am I the only one that sees that it is not Nate Davis' pic in that football card? Or am I blind?
*jizz*
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
glen coffee looks like a f**king tank in that pic

lol it looks like he's flexing hard.

-9fA

The more I read about and watch Glen Coffee, the more I am convinced he is going to make a real impact. The dude is legit.

I found another Crabtree one--it looks like the front view of that one picture of crabtree that we got a while back where he is diving in the air with the football.

Another Nate Davis

One more Coffee tooo!!!!
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jul 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
the first pic looks like the jersey came from the 80s.

I was about to say the same thing.

because were wearing the 80's unis
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

where is he supposed to wear the chin strap? it looks like its on the guys chin to me

I know what he means...its not just the chinstrap...I thinks it how the helmet sits on his head. It looks like its almost going to cover his eyes.

maybe he just has a small head haha.
God I love our Unis.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

The more I read about and watch Glen Coffee, the more I am convinced he is going to make a real impact. The dude is legit.

God that pic gives me wood. I am a Bama fan sorry.
Nice to see!!

crabtree signs with jordan brand!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Am I the only one that sees that it is not Nate Davis' pic in that football card? Or am I blind?

Its Nate, I do see what you are saying, the pic looks a tad off. I have a few of them cards, if you can get a real clear pic or see the card in person you'll see what I mean.
Originally posted by hps49:
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.

I agree I am not to thrilled with the new ones. I would have liked to just go throwback or keep what we had I actually liked those. The new color sort of reminds me of the Cards in a way thats just me
I think they messed up the stripes a little bit, I usually only see one stripe and the rest just fold under the shoulder pad. It would've been nice if they were higher up, but I love the new uniforms otherwise.
  • NinerNay20
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Marvin49:
?

"Paint Brush Look"?

Yes, here's a pic. sorry for no link earlier

http://www.lids.com/pid/20133187
Share 49ersWebzone