LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Crabtree in Uniform...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by hps49:
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.

These uniforms are the best looking unis in the league hands down, the combination of colors is perfect, simple,classi and elegant.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Just like our Head Coach and our new style of football
  • mile-highNINER
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

where is he supposed to wear the chin strap? it looks like its on the guys chin to me

I remember seeing pics of Deion and he always had one chinstrap unbuckled...
Originally posted by Marvin49:

YES!!!!

Thank you posting these, I've been waiting to see them!
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jul 14, 2009 at 8:10 PM ]
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

The Deion comparison was the first thing that popped into my head! He totally looks like 21!
It's a beautiful thing. Thanks for posting these...CANNOT WAIT FOR KICKOFF 2009!

The new unis are dope!

glen coffee looks like a f**king tank in that pic
  • Dapro
  • Veteran

The new unis are dope!

That was what i was thinking when I saw the pics. The new prime time?!?

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

The new unis are dope!

why ban? although Deion was kind of an a*****e and played CB... It's still a compliment i guess
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

The new unis are dope!

why ban? although Deion was kind of an a*****e and played CB... It's still a compliment i guess

I didn't get it either.

The new unis are dope!

Whoops! I posted that reply to the wrong comment... That was supposed to be for "hps49" who was b***hing about not having candy stripped socks and not liking the unis... I actually did a double take on the pics when I first saw them and thought the same thing about Deion.
Originally posted by 23zack80:

The new unis are dope!

I didn't get it either.

Whoops! I posted that reply to the wrong comment... That was supposed to be for "hps49" who was b***hing about not having candy stripped socks and not liking the unis... I actually did a double take on the pics when I first saw them and thought the same thing about Deion.
The card on the bottom looks pretty damn good and if he turns out to be a top receiver that card would be worth a good amount, the other two not so much.
Share 49ersWebzone